- Enchanted Cleopatra is a 5 reel, 3 row video slot with a Bonusspin Feature.
- The game is played with 243 ways (fixed).
- Wins pay only from left to right.
- The Multiplier symbol doubles winnings.
- 1 Multiplier = Win x2
- 2 Multipliers = Win x4
- 3 Multipliers = Win x6
- The Multiplier symbol appears only on reel 1, 2 and 3.
- The Bonus symbol is a Scatter symbol and pays on any position.
- All values like credit, bets and wins are shown in currency.
- All values in the paytable are based on the current bet. These values will be changed automatically if the bet will be changed.
- Payouts according to the paytable are made only if the specified number of symbols is of a kind.
- 3, 4 or 5 Bonus symbols on any position in the main game win bonusspins. During bonusspins 3, 4 or 5 Bonus symbols on any position win additional bonusspins, which are added to the remaining bonusspins.
- 5 Bonus = 15 Bonusspins
- 4 Bonus = 10 Bonusspins
- 3 Bonus = 7 Bonusspins
- During bonus all symbols pay on any position.
- Bonusspins are played at the same bet as the initiating game.
- Wins from bonusspins are added to the other wins.
- Bonus ends when there are no remaining bonusspins.
|Press to start a new game
|Press while spinning to stop the reels immediately
|Press to activate / deactivate autoplay
|Press to set the maximum bet
|Press to increase the bet
|Press to reduce the bet
|Press to exit the game and return to the casino main screen
|Press to view the help of the game
|Press to adjust the volume
|Press to access the game settings (see Game Settings Options)
|Press to view the paytable of the game
|Press to view the game rules
|Press to view the history of the game (not available when playing for fun)
|Press to go to the next page in the help or to go to the next entry in the history
|Press to go to the previous page in the help or to go to the previous entry in the history
|Press to return to the game
Note: It is also possible to start a game or collect a win by pressing the SPACEBAR.
Game Settings Options
|Press to change the language
|Press to enable / disable the fullscreen mode
The autoplay settings will be opened by pressing on the autoplay button.
- Amount of Games: Select number of games which should run in autoplay
- Credit lower than: Stops autoplay if credit is lower than specified
- Credit higher than: Stops autoplay if credit is higher than specified
- Win higher than: Stops autoplay if a single win is higher than specified
- NOTE: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- NOTE: Each freespin game (if applicable) is counted as a single game and will therefore reduce the
amount of games by one.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to the player for this game is 96.85%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the info panel on the top of the game on the right side there is the game id visible. Each game has its unique game id. This game id should be used for requests to the support.
- In case of disconnection because of network issues or other failures the game will always continue on the last position where it was interrupted. The game can be continued at any time. There is no time limitation in this case.
Fecha de la última modificación: 31/10/2018