Win Sum Dim Sum
About Win Sum Dim Sum
Win Sum Dim Sum is a five reel, nine payline, and forty-five coin slot machine.
Regular and special symbols
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Bonus features and games
- Free Spins bonus game
- Paytable Achievements feature
- Game play and advanced features
- Playing the game
- Free Games
Regular symbols are all symbols on the reels that do not have a bonus feature but complete regular winning combinations on enabled paylines.
Regular symbol rules:
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be
displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third,
fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
The Win Sum Dim Sum symbol is a wild symbol.
Wild symbol rules:
- This symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete wins.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a
line on an enabled payline.
- This symbol acts as an expanding wild symbol on reel 3 during the regular slot game.
- This symbol acts as an expanding wild symbol on reels 2, 3, or 4 during the Free
Spins bonus game.
- Only expands if a winning symbol combination is possible.
The Teapot Scatter symbol is a scatter symbol.
Scatter symbol rules:
- Two or more symbols must appear anywhere on the reels to create a win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by
the total number of regular coins bet.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Activates the Free Spins bonus game when three or more appear on the five reels.
Free Spins bonus game
Three or more Teapot Scatter symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins bonus game rules:
- You are awarded fifteen free spins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Free spins can be re-activated during the bonus game. The extra free spins are
added to the remaining number of free spins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
The Paytable Achievements feature enables you to track your winnings status by highlighting symbol combinations that you have won.
Paytable Achievement rules:
- Once you have won all combinations for a particular symbol, you are informed of this achievement, and the symbol is highlighted on the payout table.
- Achievements are permanently highlighted on the payout table, even after you exit the game.
- Achievements are logged during the regular slot game.
- Achievements are logged for symbol combinations completed before the wild symbol
- The following are not logged as achievements:
- A winning combination completed by a wild symbol.
- Free Spins bonus game wins.
Playing the game
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline.
The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
You can view your win history and casino balances in the game. Your wins are displayed in the Win box, and your current casino balance is displayed in the Balance box.
In this game:
- There are 9 paylines.
- Paylines are not permanently enabled for every spin, so you can select or de-select
- You can bet up to 5 coins per payline.
- All payout tables display the number of coins or credits that are won for each
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied
by the coin size you select.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
What do you want to do?
Place a bet and play
- Select your bet amount. How?
- Click the Bet box.
- Click Coin Size (+) or (-) to select the coin size you want to bet.
- Click Coins (+) or (-) to select the number of coins you want to bet.
- Click Lines (+) or (-) to select the number of paylines you want to play.
- Click Max Bet to bet the maximum coin size permitted. This converts the coin size, number of coins bet and the number of paylines enabled to the maximum bet permitted.
- Click Spin.
- If you have a winning combination lined up on the payline, the win is highlighted on the reels.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- In some slot games the Spin button becomes a Stop button. Click Stop to display your spin results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
View my bet, win and balance amounts in coins or credits
You can choose to play the game in coins or credits, or both. All your bets, payouts and balances are displayed according to the option you select.
- Click the Balance box.
- Click the Options tab.
- Select the required option:
- Click Credits to view all bets and payouts in credits.
- Click Coins to view all bets and payouts in coins.
- Click Coins and Credits to view the game in coins and credits. When you select
this option, all bet amounts and the payout amounts displayed on the game pay table are displayed in credits. All payouts in the Win box are displayed in coins and credits.
View the game payouts
The game pay tables display all payout amounts for the game.
- Click Pays.
- Click the next and previous buttons to browse the pay tables.
View my win history
You can view your most recent wins and your top 5 wins.
- Click the Win box.
- Select the type of win you want to view.
- Click the Top 5 tab to view your Top 5 wins.
- Click the Recent tab to view your recent wins. Recent wins only apply to the current game session. When you exit the game, the statistics reset to zero.
You can view a summary of your casino balance in coins and credits.
- Click the Balance box.
- Click the Summary tab.
AutoPlay, Options and Statistics
You can change options and view statistics for games using the Options or Statistics
You can also spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game, using AutoPlay or AutoSpin. In some games AutoPlay is available in Expert mode only.
Each game has different options and AutoPlay settings. Some of these may not be available in the game you are playing.
What do you want to do?
Learn about AutoPlay options
AutoPlay options differ between games. Your game may not have all of these options.
|Number of spins||Set the number of times the slot reels spins during your AutoPlay session.|
|Number of seconds between spins||Set the delay between AutoPlay spins.|
|Until stop||Continue Autoplay until you click the Stop button. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Stop if a win exceeds or equals||Stop spins if the number of credits won on any spin exceeds or equals the amount selected.|
|Stop once all spins are complete||Stop after playing the number of reel spins selected.|
|Stop when jackpot is won||Stop spins if the Jackpot is won.|
|Stop on any win||Stop the session if you win on a spin.|
|Stop if credits increase by||Stop the session if the number of credits increases by the amount selected.|
|Stop if credits decrease by||Stop the session if the number of credits decreases by the amount selected.|
|Stop on a feature||Stops if Free Spins or another bonus feature is triggered.|
|Start AutoPlay without showing this dialog||Start future sessions without viewing the AutoPlay settings, using your saved settings or the default settings.|
Play an AutoPlay session
- Select a bet amount. You must select a bet amount before you start the AutoPlay session, as AutoPlay plays with the last bet value.
- If the game has Expert mode, click Expert.
- Click the AutoPlay (>>) button.
- In some games you cannot set the number of spins to play in the AutoPlay session, so clicking this button starts AutoPlay that continues until you click Stop. The Stop button does not influence the results of the spin.
- In other games this button enables you to choose the number of spins you want to play and your stop options. Once you have configured these options, click Start to begin your AutoPlay session.
Learn about game options
Game options differ between games. Your game may not have all of these options.
|Quick Spin||Increases the speed of the Slot reel spin so your results are displayed quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Quick Spin in Free Spins||Increases the speed of the Slot reel spin so your results are displayed quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Switch off Gamble feature||Disables the Gamble feature during the Slot game.|
|Allow Gamble||Enables the Gamble feature during the Slot game.|
|Sound Settings||Displays the sound options.|
|Switch off Cinematic Spins||Plays the game with or without a selection of video clips in the background during reel spins.|
|Graphics||Displays the game graphics with basic or enhanced effects.|
|High quality effects||Plays the game with or without high quality effects.|
|Hide Respin Cost||Shows or hides the respin cost when you position your mouse pointer over a Respin button.|
|Reel Stopping Order||Displays the reel stopping order options.|
|Balance, Bet and Win Values||Displays these values for the game you are playing, in coins or credits.|
|Enable 3D Stereo||Enables you to toggle between 3D mode and Standard mode.|
|Edit Avatar||You can add an Avatar image, or edit an existing Avatar image.|
Change game options
- Click Menu.
- Click Options.
- Choose the required settings.
- Click OK.
Learn about game statistics
|Spin Results||Displays the number of spins played during the current game session, the length of your game session, and the average number of spins per hour.|
|Highest Wins||Displays the highest three win amounts during the current game session.|
View game statistics
Statistics only apply to the current game session. When you exit the game, the statistics reset to zero.
- Click Menu.
- Click Stats.
- View your current Game Play Statistics.
- Click OK.