La Dolce Vita
La Dolce Vita is a video slot game in 5/3 format (reels / rows). It can be played with 5 or 10 paylines and has 15 symbols. It features:
- Freegames with possible additional wins
- Card gamble feature
- Risk ladder gamble feature
You can select your stake in the following manner:
- by cklicking on the LINES (if the number of lines is selectable) and on the BET button (desktop version)
- by cklicking on the LINES (if the number of lines is selectable) and on the TOTAL BET button (mobile version)
Press SPIN button to start the game.
The reels will spin and present the result. The result is then evaluated against the paytable.
Your winnings for the game in progress are displayed in the info line in the bottom middle part of the user interface and on slot face.
There are 10 paylines. Players can choose to play on 5 or 10 paylines by clicking on the LINES button.The following rules apply:
- All winning combinations must appear from left to right and start on the 1st reel.
- Only the highest win is paid for each active win-line.
- Scatter count on any position.
- Free game feature wins are added to win-line wins.
- Free game play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
- All displayed prizes are prize totals with all applicable multipliers already taken into account.
- Balance, bet and win are shown in player’s currency.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Based on the optimal player strategy, RTP of this game is 96.03%.
Free game feature
Free game feature allow player to spin the reels and collect wins, without placing a bet.Free spins play at the same bet amount as the last spin.
The free game feature starts when 3, 4 or 5 SCATTER appear on the reels. The free game featurestarts with a draw of a bonus symbol. Every symbol except the WILD is able to become a bonus symbol.
During free games each visible WILD symbol collects for each visible bottle symbol an additional win.
The entire win of the free game feature can also be gambled if this win does not exceed the gamble limit.
When the free game feature ends, a pop-up summary appears on the screen, offering an additional gamble button.
The gamble feature gives players an option to increase their winnings by gambling the main slot game and free game feature wins. The player can choose between card gamble and risk ladder gamble. None of the gambling features affect game’s RTP.
In the card gamble game players are presented with a closed deck of cards and they have to guess the colour of the top card by pressing the respective button (red or black). Wins from the card gamble game can be gambled again with, all players need to do is choose the next card’s colour. Players can end the gamble feature by collecting their winnings and adding them to their balance by pressing the collect button. The gamble feature is over when a player makes an incorrect guess or the pre-set gamble limit has been reached.
The player has also the possibility to collect half of his win by pressing the split win button. The second half can still be gambled with. Payout ratio in card gamble game is 1:1.
Risk ladder gamble
In the risk ladder gamble game players are presented with a ladder of win levels and they have a chance to climb up the ladder or fall down (where not all steps are “double or nothing”) by pressing the gambling button. The initial gambling value on the ladder depends on the initial winning value. Wins from the risk ladder game can be gambled again with, all players need to do is press the gambling button again.
Players can end the gamble feature by collecting their winnings and adding them to their balance by pressing the collect button. The gamble feature is over when a player lands on Zero or the pre-set gamble limit has been reached.
Any games that are unfinished will be recreated once the player returns to game after the interruption.
RTP is 96.03%
Fecha de la última modificación: 11/12/2018