Chain Reactor Game
The objective of Funky Fruits™ is to obtain combinations of 5 or more vertically and/or horizontally adjacent identical symbols. Groups of at least 5 identical symbols win a multiplier for your bet.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Choose your bet by clicking '–' or '+' below 'BET'.
- Clicking PLAY spins the reels with the currently selected line bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The reels can also be spun using the Autolay function.By default, Autoplay is set to 5.
- Choose the number of autospins by clicking '–' or '+'. The number of auto spins left is displayed below the 'AUTOPLAY'.
- Clicking PLAY button starts the Autolay mode.
- Clicking STOP button stops Autoplay mode.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- A winning combination consists of 5 or more identical symbols that are vertically and/or horizontally adjacent to each other. The more symbols participate in the winning combination, the bigger the payout.
- Diagonally adjacent symbols do not form a winning combination.
- If more than 1 kind of symbols form winning combinations, the winnings are added up.
- The Win popup displays the accumulated winnings of a single game round.
- Funky Fruits™ features 6 different symbols – Cherry, Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Plum and Watermelon. The Cherry is the Jackpot symbol.
- At the beginning of each game round, all the symbols in the game field are reset.
- Symbols that form a winning combination explode, enabling more symbols to drop down and form new combinations.
- The more symbols form the winning combination, the bigger the payout.
- 16 or more Lemon symbols award you a win amount of 5,000 times your bet.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
FUNKY FRUITS™ PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
- A winning combination of 8 or more Cherry symbols wins a percentage of the Funky Fruits™ Jackpot, depending on your bet size.
- You can win either 10%, 20%, 50% or 100% of the current Progressive Jackpot amount. The share of the Jackpot you can win increases with the size of your bet. For more information, see the Paytable.
- Clicking CONTINUE ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game.
- Note: The full Funky Fruits™ Progressive Jackpot can only be won if you place the maximum possible bet in the game.
- 1% of each player’s bet in all Funky Fruits™ game rounds played online in all online casinos is added to the Jackpot.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||5,000 × bet|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||1%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Match 8 or more Cherry symbols in 1 exploding set of symbols.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play Funky Fruits™ slot game.|
- The Jackpot ticker field is constantly updated according to your currently selected bet amount.
- If 2 or more players win the Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the wins are distributed as follows:Player 1 places a bet that makes him eligible to win the Progressive Jackpot.Players 2, 3, etc. will then only win the seed as the progressive part has already been won by Player 1.
- Note: If the game is terminated while winning the Progressive Jackpot, a screen summarizing the Jackpot winnings will be shown upon resuming the game.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 92.98% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 93.98%.
Fecha de la última modificación: 30/12/2020