Wild Knights is a new 5 reel game featuring Unlimited Free Spins, Expanding Wilds, Stepping Wilds, Jousting Reels and the Knight Times feature.
How to play
Select your stake -
If you wish to adjust this, click the STAKE/LINE '+' and '-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
The default win line selection is 10 lines which is fixed for every game.
Start the game
- Press SPIN to initiate the game.
- The game contains an AUTOPLAY function that allows the player to select a quantity of games for continual play.
- Select your desired number of spins by clicking on the numbered buttons that are revealed when you press AUTOPLAY.
- Click 'Stop' to cancel auto play.
- All line win amounts are shown in the games pay table as multiples of the stake per line.
- These can be viewed by pressing the HELP button.
In the base game, if no win occurs there is a chance of triggering the Jousting Reels Feature which re-spins two of the reels to generate a win.
In the base game, if no win occurs and a WILD symbol features on the reel, there is a chance that this WILD symbol will expand to generate a win.
Unlimited Free Spins
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 shields appear in view when playing the standard game.
- For the Hi Rollers, each shield symbol is held over for the duration of the Hi Roller games.
- The Free Spins feature is started with either 3 lives, 2 lives or 1 life depending on whether 3 red, blue or mixed shields appear.
- A Blue/Red shield on the centre reel will substitute for either colour.
- A life is lost when a Dragon appears on the last reel.
- The bonus ends when either no lives remain or the maximum win has been reached.
- During Free Spins, if a WILD symbol features on the top or middle position, it will step down one position on the next spin.
- The Free Spin reels contain stacked WILD symbols which compliment the Stepping Wilds Feature.
- The minimum average return to player is is 94%.
- The theoretical return for the Hi Roller game is 96%.
- This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated and verified by an independent testing company.
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Fecha de la última modificación: 24/09/2018