- "Frequent Flyer" is a 6 reels and 4 rows slot machine with 40 pay lines. The game is always played with all pay lines active.
- Two free spins features are available, "Jetsetter Free Spins" which can be awarded on any spin and "Frequent Flyer Free Spins" which are awarded once the collection has been completed.
- The Final Call random feature may be triggered on any paid spin. When active 2 starting split flap boards are added to the reels before coming to a stop.
- No new flap board symbols can land on the reels where the Final Call random feature already placed flap board symbols.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Wins are evaluated consecutively on a payline, starting from leftmost reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels when evaluating pay line wins.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.14%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size. (Applicable based on market)
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
- Pay table values have a linear releationship with bet size.
Jetsetter Free Spins Game Rules
- 5 split flap symbols landing across the reels will cause them to each reveal a letter. If a destination found on the information board is spelt out correctly 3 free spins are awarded.
- 6 split flap symbols landing gives the opportunity to be awarded extra free spins when triggering the feature. If the destination is revealed after the 5th split flap displays a letter, 6 free spins will be awarded instead of 3.
- Free spins are played with either random wilds or a win multiplier.
- Revealing the following destinations awards free spins with a win multiplier ranging from x2 - x6:
- Revealing the following destinations awards free spins with 2 - 10 random wilds active:
- Triggering Jetsetter Free Spins awards a passport stamp, this is displayed to the left of the information board in the base game. When all destinations free spin rounds have been played, Frequent Flyer Free Spins are awarded.
Frequent Flyer Free Spins Game Rules
- Frequent Flyer Free Spins are played with both random wilds and a win multiplier.
- A selection screen is displayed with four free spin options to select between, offering varying free spins, win multiplier and amount of random wilds:
- CHOICE 1: 5 free spins with 1 wild and 6x multiplier.
- CHOICE 2: 5 free spins with 3 wilds and 3x multiplier.
- CHOICE 3: 3 free spins with 6 wilds and 2x multiplier.
- CHOICE 4: 4 - 20 free spins, with 1 - 10 wilds and 2x - 6x multiplier.
- Choice 4 is a mystery option which conceals the values of the features until selected and can award the maximum value of each free spin amount, random wild amount and win multiplier amount.
- Frequent Flyer Free Spins are played at a bet value that is the weighted average bet made when collecting the destination stamps. Putting a lower weight on the initial stamps and higher weight on latter stamps, in order to compensate for the decreasing probability of triggering destinations that have not yet been collected.
- Once Frequent Flyer Free Spins have been played, all passport stamps are reset and can be collected again.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022