About this Game
- l Welcome to Wildfire Wins. l This is a 5 reel 5 row video slot game. l It features sticky Wilds, Wildfire Respins, and Wildfire Wheels. l This game has 50 lines.
- lWin on a line pays if the same symbol appears in succession on adjacent reels, from the leftmost position to the rightmost position according to the PAYTABLE. l Only the highest win per line is paid. l Simultaneous wins on different lines are added. l Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Bonus.
- lWild symbols substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a line according to the PAYTABLE.
- lWild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline combination. l The maximum cumulative total win in Wildfire Wheels is capped at 10 000x. l When the cap is reached the feature ends.
- lIn the base game, any win with at least one special symbol triggers Wildfire Respins. l The special symbols are fiery versions of low symbols. l When a special symbol is part of a win, it is activated. l Activated special symbols are tracked on a collection meter.
- lWhen a special symbol is activated, all special symbols of the same kind on the
visible reel area become sticky Wilds.
- lThis special symbol will not appear for the remainder of Wildfire Respins, but normal low symbols can still appear. l The sticky Wilds remain in place for the duration of the feature.
- lThe feature continues if at least one more of the special symbols is part of a win. l Activating all special symbols awards a final Wildfire Respin.
- lAll wins on the final spin are multiplied by a random spin multiplier. l The multipliers are x2, x3, x5, and x10.
- lIn the base game or in Wildfire Respins, 3 Bonus symbols trigger Wildfire Wheels.
- lDuring Wildfire Respins, landing a cumulative total of 3 Bonus symbols throughout the duration of the feature also triggers Wildfire Wheels. l Bonus symbols appear on 1, 3, and 5 only. l Wildfire Wheels is comprised of 3 spinning wheels, starting at level 1. l Each wheel has 8 different segments. l The first 2 levels have cash prizes on 7 wheel segments. l The 8th segment grants an upgrade to the next level.
- lThe 3rd and final level has a 10 000x segment instead of an upgrade segment.
- lWhen the wheel stops on a segment with a cash prize, the cash prize is collected and the segment turns into a collect segment.
- lThe feature ends when the wheel stops on a collect segment. l The possible cash prizes on level 1 are 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, 15x bet. l The possible cash prizes on level 2 are 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, 15x, 25x, 100x bet.
- lThe possible cash prizes on level 3 are 5x, 10x, 20x, 30x, 50x, 100x, 250x, 10 000x bet.
- lOn level 3, if the wheel stops on the 10 000x segment, a cash prize of 10 000x bet is
awarded and the feature ends.
Game Terms Translations
- lThe following list is only applicable in a language other than English l WILDFIRE WINS - WILDFIRE WINS l BONUS - BONUS l COLLECT - COLLECT l LEVEL UP - LEVEL UP l RESPIN / RESPINS - RESPIN / RESPINS l WILD / WILDS - WILD / WILDS
- lWILDFIRE RESPIN / WILDFIRE RESPINS - WILDFIRE RESPIN / WILDFIRE
RESPINS l WILDFIRE WHEELS - WILDFIRE WHEELS l BIG WIN - BIG WIN
- lMEGA WIN - MEGA WIN l EPIC WIN - EPIC WIN l JUST FOR THE WIN - JUST FOR THE WIN
- lAutoplay settings: Select a number of spins to auto play by selecting a value. Start and stop the Autoplay by pressing the spin button. l Balance field: Displays the current account balance.
- lBet field: Displays the current bet size. l Bet settings: Change the bet size by selecting a value. l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- lWin field: Displays the pay in a winning round.
- lSpin Button: Start the game with the current bet size as displayed in the bet field. Clicking or tapping anywhere on the reels during a spin displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- lAdvanced settings: Navigate to the Responsible Gaming pages. l Advanced settings: Open the Advanced Settings menu.
- lAdvanced settings: Turn Quick Spin on or off. l Banking: Navigate to the Banking pages.
- lLobby: Navigate back to the lobby. l Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- lPaytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules. l Settings button: Displays the game settings. l Sound settings: Turn sound on or off. l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
Return to Player
- l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- l This value is fixed and does not change. l This game has an RTP of 96.10%.
- l Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 4/19/2022