5-Reel 25-Line Slot
The objective of Upgradium™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the BET MAX button to spin the reels with the maximum number of paylines.
- Click theTURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button or pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into the STOP button. Clicking the STOP button or pressing the Spacebar key ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto Play function. During Auto Play mode the AUTO PLAY button displays the number of auto spins left.
- Once the feature has ended you will be automatically returned to the main game or the Autoplay session will resume (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol in the game is the Red Crystal W symbol.
The WILD symbol appears on all reels and can substitute for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination. There is a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable.
The WILD symbol also participates in the Upgrading Wild feature. More information about the Upgrading Wild feature can be found below.
UPGRADING WILD FEATURE
The WILD symbol substitutes for all other symbols. The WILD symbol also upgrades the payout for any winning combination in which it participates (by substituting for another symbol) to the next highest-paying symbol.
The Upgrading Wild feature cannot create any new winning combinations. Symbol payouts featuring only WILD symbols will not be upgraded.
The Upgrading Wild feature can be triggered during both the main game and during the Crystallization Respin feature.
The Crystallization Respin feature is triggered when the Orange Crystal symbol lands on the hotspot in the middle of reel #3 during the main game.
When the Crystallization Respin feature is triggered, the reels are spun again for free. All symbols on the reels are upgraded to the next highest-paying symbol – with the exception of WILD symbols, which do not upgrade. A symbol chart, showing the symbols currently in play, appears above the reels and new hotspots appear on every symbol position on reels #2, #3 and #4.
If an Orange Crystal symbol lands on a hotspot during the respin, another free respin is triggered. During this respin, and any subsequent respins, all symbols are upgraded again, to the next highest-paying symbol (with the exception of WILD symbols). Any hotspots that triggered the respin are removed from the reels.
Respins continue in this way until there are no Orange Crystal symbols in hotspots, or there are no hotspots left. When this happens, the player is returned to the main game; all upgraded symbols will revert to their original form and a single hotspot will sit in the middle of reel #3.
During the Crystallization Respin feature, the reels are spun with the same number of active paylines and line bet as the triggering spin. Triggering the Crystallization Respin feature guarantees a win of at least 1× the total bet. The Upgrading Wild feature can be triggered on any Crystallization Respin.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current Casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons on the left and right sides of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- Upgrading Wild, Crystallization Respin, Symbol Payouts and Paylines screens give information on the rules and behavior of the game.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Line Bet + and − buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Bet Max - Set the maximum number of paylines and automatically spin the reels.
- Auto play - Spin the reels a number of times in succession.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
- Spin ⁄ Stop - Spin the reels. ⁄ Stop the reel spin animation and immediately display the spin result.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.07%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020