Jurassic Island 2
4×5, 1024 ways slot.
The objective of Jurassic Island II™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The entry screen displays the game’s features.
- Press the START button to start the game.
- You can also click on DON’T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- Press - or + beside TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the right-arrow button to activate TURBO MODE, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the button again ends the TURBO MODE session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the button with 2 revolving arrows and use the slider to select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE which will spin the reels until the WILD TRAIL FEATURE is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press X.
- The game is played with 1024 ways to win.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, with 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels.
- 2 Tyrannosaurus rex symbols starting from the leftmost reel can also form a win.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The dinosaur egg and hatchling symbol is the WILD symbol in the game.
- The WILD symbol can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for any other symbol, except SCATTER symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The basket of dinosaur eggs symbol is the SCATTER symbol in the game.
- The SCATTER symbol can only appear on reel 5.
Wild Trail Feature:
- When a SCATTER symbol lands on the third or fourth row of reel 5, the Wild Trail Feature triggers.
- Press anywhere on the congratulatory pop-up to begin.
- A free respin triggers and a random WILD symbol locks to reel 4.
- If this respin does not result in a win, a second respin triggers, and a random WILD symbol locks to reel 3.
- If this respin does not result in a win, a third and final respin triggers, and a random WILD symbol locks to reel 2.
- During the Wild Trail Feature, any WILD can appear as a 2×, 3× or 5× multiplier WILD.
- Note: regular WILD symbols can land during the feature as well.
- The Wild Trail Feature ends after the third respin, or when a respin results in a win.
- When the feature ends, press anywhere to close the resulting pop-up and return to the main game.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.7%.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.