5-Reel 15-Line Slot
The objective of Fortunate 5™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 15 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 15.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
A pirate ship is the WILD symbol in this game. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination. Combinations of WILD symbols have no payout of their own. During the main game, the 2nd Chance Re-Spin feature and the Wild Waters Free Games, the WILD symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only. It can occur on all reels during the Wild Storm Super Spin. More information on the 2nd Chance Re-Spin feature and the Wild Waters Free Games can be found below.
A skull is the SCATTER symbol in this game. SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear during the main game only. If there are 2 SCATTER symbols in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to any payline winnings.
3 or more SCATTER symbols anywhere on the reels during the main game have no payout of their own but trigger the Wild Waters Free Games. More information on the Wild Waters Free Games feature can be found below. More information on the Wild Waters Free Games feature can be found below.
2nd CHANCE RE-SPIN
There are five special pirate symbols in this game: Captain Redbeard, Starboard Mary, Mad Dog McDougall, Monsieur Poisson, and Peg Leg Davies. When 4 identical pirate symbols appear consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you are awarded a 2nd Chance Re-Spin. The 4 identical pirate symbols remain frozen on their positions and the 5th reel will spin again trying to form a 5 of a kind combination granting a Progressive Jackpot. To start the feature, click the PLAY button. More information on the Progressive Jackpots can be found below.
The 2nd Chance Re-Spin feature is available during the main game only. It is possible to win more than one 4 of a kind special symbol combination during one spin; in this case, you will be awarded the respective number of 2nd Chance Re-Spins. Any possible new winning combinations resulting from the 2nd Chance Re-Spin do not pay.
WILD WATERS FREE GAMES
3 or more SCATTERS appearing anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger an unlimited number of Wild Waters Free Games with a Wild Storm Super Spin. To start the Free Games, click the PLAY button.
Wild Waters Free Games will continue until you have collected 5 WILD symbols from the Free Games spins. The collected WILD symbols are displayed in the upper right corner of the screen; once all 5 positions are filled, the Wild Storm Super Spin is triggered. During the Wild Storm Super Spin the 5 collected WILD symbols are randomly distributed on the reels where they remain frozen until the spin ends, to stand for other symbols and make the best possible winning combinations. The Wild Waters Free Games round ends when the Wild Storm Super Spin is completed, it cannot be retriggered.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board shows the number of Free Games spins played and the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Clicking CONTINUE on the board will return you to the main game.
There are five Progressive Jackpots in this game, one for each special pirate symbol: Captain Redbeard, Starboard Mary, Mad Dog McDougall, Monsieur Poisson, and Peg Leg Davies. A Progressive Jackpot is triggered when 5 identical pirate symbols appear consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel. You can see the current amount of each Jackpot at the left side of the game screen under the corresponding pirate symbol.
A certain percentage of every bet (called contribution rate) by every person playing this game in the casino is added to the Progressive Jackpot pool. After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with the casino contributing a base amount of money (called 'seed'). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win. Each Jackpot holds a different prize amount; there are five different progressive pots and five seed pots, one for each Jackpot respectively.
The Progressive Jackpots can be triggered during the main game, the Wild Waters Free Games, the Wild Storm Super Spin, and the 2nd Chance Re-Spin. One and the same spin can award more than one Jackpot, either triggered by identical 5 of a kind combinations on multiple paylines, or by different 5 of a kind pirate symbol combinations appearing simultaneously. If you win different Progressive Jackpots, you will be awarded both corresponding Jackpot amounts; in case that more than one winning combinations were formed by one and the same pirate symbol, you will be awarded the corresponding Progressive Jackpot amount + the Jackpot Seed accordingly.
The Progressive Jackpots for this game work like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
The payout for the respective 5 of a kind special symbol winning combination
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
A 5 of a kind special pirate symbol winning combination
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play the Fortunate 5™ game
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- If two players win the same Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part, and the second player will win the seed along with any progressive amount possibly accumulated in the time between the two Jackpot wins.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.51% that includes Jackpot Contribution of 15.00%.
Last modification date: 6/9/2021