About this Game
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game. The rest is for decoration purposes only.
- This game includes 243 ways.
- A way is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs across the reels.
- A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other in this pattern.
- Way wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Each spin played costs a bet amount.
- The initial bet is the current total bet pided by the way cost of 20.
- The total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the cost of the ways played.
- Way win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- The total payout is the sum of all way wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- If multiple winning combinations land on a single way, only the highest win is awarded.
- Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- The Paytable displays the payouts in a player's currency.
- The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters.
- 5 consecutive Wild symbols have a payout.
- Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- The Topper appears above the reels.
- A feature shield appears in each of the 5 spaces on the Topper.
- The features are Double Reel, Multiplier, Wild and Expanding Wild.
- Energies charge each feature on the Topper according to a predefined probability.
- On each spin, feature shields on the Topper shift 1 space to the left.
- A new feature shield appears on the right of the Topper with 0 level of energy.
- The energy levels are held as the shields shift to the left.
- Each feature has a different energy level threshold to activate.
- The payment of the spin is evaluated after all active features are applied to the corresponding reels.
Double Reel Feature
- The Double Reel feature charges with 4 energies.
- When the Double Reel feature shield is activated, the height of the reel below it is increased to 6 symbols.
- The number of ways increase up to 7776.
- The Multiplier feature charges with 5 energies.
- The Multiplier feature shields can display x2, x3, x5, x8 or x10 multipliers.
- The Multiplier feature awards with the sum of all the active multipliers displayed.
- When a Multiplier feature shield shifts on the Topper a new multiplier will display.
- The Wild feature charges with 6 energies.
- When the Wild feature shield is activated a Wild is randomly placed on the reel below it.
Expanding Wild Feature
- The Expanding Wild feature charges with 7 energies.
- When the Expanding Wild feature is activated all positions on the reel below it become Wild.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger this feature.
- 20 shields are presented on screen.
- Each shield reveals Double Reel Feature, Multiplier Feature, Wild Feature or Expanding Wild Feature.
- When a shield is chosen, it fills a Topper position with the revealed feature.
- When all 5 positions on the Topper are filled, the Free Spins start.
- This feature can trigger in base game only.
- 10 Free Spins are awarded.
- The features on the Topper charge with the same level of energies as in the base game.
- When a feature is charged, it is active during the whole Free Spins session.
- On the 10th spin, all features are activated.
- During the feature 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols reward additional 10 Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins use the same features presented on the Topper.
- Free Spins can be retriggered infinitely.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- Mute button: Disables game sounds and music.
- Unmute button: Enables game sounds and music.
- Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- Banking button: Displays the cashier.
- Home button: Exits the game.
- Bet: Displays the current total bet.
- Win: Displays the most recent win.
- Balance: Displays the current balances.
- Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- Bet Increase button: Increases the current bet.
- Bet Decrease button: Decreases the current bet.
- Turbo Mode button: Enables Turbo Mode to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- This feature is available in base game only.
- Autoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically.
- Spins are played at the current selected bet.
- The number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- Total Spins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out.
- Loss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount.
- Win Feature: Select this option to end Autoplay session when trigger feature.
- Single Win: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- Paytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- Payout button: Displays payout of the last spin.
- History button: Displays the history of spins' result.
- Notification button: Displays notifications.
- Settings button: Displays the game settings.
- Close button: Closes the game menu.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- The results of the last game played are displayed.
- The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has an RTP of 96.19%.
Last modification date: 5/6/2022