Eye of Anubis
8x8 cluster game with collapsing reels
- The objective of Eye of Anubis™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
The entry screen displays the game’s features.
Pressing the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
Press the PLAY button to start the game.
Press - or + next to TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
Press the lightning bolt button to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the button again ends the Turbo Mode session.
Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
Wins are calculated according to the paytable. 5 or more matching symbols vertically and\or horizontally adjacent anywhere form a win. Winning symbols are removed after they pay out causing symbols above them to drop and new symbols to fall from above. Wins are multiplied by the coin bet. The coin bet is the total bet / 10.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the button with a ► and an arrow around it, and select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Eye of Anubis Free Games feature is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing ■.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press PLAY button.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable.
- Way win = coin bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- The accumulating winnings and all ways wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The SCARAB symbol is the WILD symbol in the game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol to form the best possible winning combination.
- 3 or more SCARAB symbols anywhere on the reels trigger Eye of Anubis Free Games.
- The win multiplier value of each SCARAB symbol starts at 1 and applies to every win the symbol contributes to.
- After the SCARAB symbol forms a win, the multiplier value on that SCARAB will increase by 1 and the SCARAB symbol will move to an adjacent empty position for the next collapse.
- Note: SCARAB symbols are not removed or affected by collapsing reels.
- Note: SCARAB symbols cannot move diagonally.
- 5 or more matching symbols vertically and/or horizontally adjacent anywhere form a win.
- Winning symbols disappear after they pay out, causing non-winning symbols above them to drop and new symbols to fall from above.
- The reels will continue to collapse until no new winning combinations are formed.
Eye of Anubis Free Games:
- 3 or more SCARAB symbols simultaneously landing anywhere on the reels trigger 6 Eye of Anubis Free Games.
- When the Eye of Anubis Free Games feature is triggered, the values of all SCARAB symbols’ win multipliers x2 or more are combined in the eye of Anubis and become the Free Games win multiplier.
- Note: The eye of Anubis is located above or beside the reels.
- The multiplier value in the eye of Anubis is applied after a SCARAB multiplies the win (if applicable).
- Note: The multiplier value in the eye of Anubis applies to every win during the Eye of Anubis Free Games.
- Additional SCARAB symbols with multiplier x2 or more that land during Free Games increase the multiplier value in the eye of Anubis by the value of their multiplier after the reels have finished collapsing.
- When the Eye of Anubis Free Games feature ends, press on the resulting pop-up screen to return to the main game.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.76%.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/9/2021