Robin Hood: Shifting Riches™
- Robin Hood: Shifting Riches™ is a 5-reel, 20-line video slot featuring Shifting Reels™ with increasing multiplier up to x5, Wild substitutions, and Free Spins that start when 4 money bags are collected in a chest.
- You can play 20 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Money Bag symbols and Free Spins symbols.
- Wild symbols can only appear on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4 before the Shifting Reels™ feature begins.
- During Free Spins, Wild symbols can only appear on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- Wild and Extra Wild pay the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Changes in the bet amount affects the coin value in Free Spins.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUNmode.
Shifting Reels™ Feature
- Any bet line win triggers the Shifting Reels™ feature for a chance at extra wins with an increasing Multiplier up to x5. See in-game paytable for details.
- When the x5 multiplier is reached, all subsequent shifts will also have a x5 multiplier. Shifting Reels™ continues until no new wins are generated.
- The reels shift one position to the right, making way for a new reel on the left, and possible winning combinations.
- As long as there are new bet line wins the reels continue to shift.
- Money bag symbols are replaced by Wild symbols when Shifting Reels™ is active.
- The Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols during Shifting Reels™.
- Shifting Reels™ also occur during Free Spins.
- 4 money bags in a single chest award 10 Free Spins.
- At the start of Free Spins, you can have more than one complete chest. Each extra chest awards an additional 10 Free spins.
- Collected money bags, that have not been used, are saved for future game play for up to one year.
- Free Spins starts with one of the main characters being randomly selected as the Free Spins Extra Wild symbol.
- Free Spins uses a different set of reels with the following changes:
- A chest appears below each reel in the main game.
- Money bags randomly appear on the reels, and are added to the corresponding chest below the reel.
- In Free Spins, the Extra Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Free Spins symbols.
- Free Spins symbols only appear on reels 3, 4, and 5.
- Money bags are not won in Free Spins.
- 2 or more Free Spins symbols activate extra Free Spins.
- 2 Free Spin symbols award 5 additional Free Spins.
- 3 Free Spin symbols award 10 additional Free Spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- When Free Spins end, the total win in Free Spins is displayed according to the active coin value in the main game.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spins and Shifting Reels™ can be activated in the same game round. If this occurs, Free Spins is played first, followed by Shifting Reels™ upon returning to the main game.
Free Spin Coin Value Calculation
- The Free Spins Coin Value is based on the average of the bets placed when the money bags were collected.
- To see the bet level and coin value for each of the money bags collected, click a chest in the main game.
- The formula for calculating the Free Spins coin value with 4 money bags is: Y1x Z1⁄4 + Y2x Z2⁄4 + Y3x Z3⁄4 + Y4x Z4⁄4
- Where each Y is the coin value and each Z is the bet level that was active when the corresponding money bag was collected.
- Note: The Free Spins coin value in the game is truncated and only shows the first four digits after the decimal.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turn on or off quick spin.
- Intro screen. Turn on or off the intro screen.
- Intro movie. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Animations. Turn the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Quick win presentation. Turn on or off the quick win presentation.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.8%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Extra Wild||Extra Wild|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Shifting Reels™||Shifting Reels™|
|Sticky Win||Sticky Win|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020