Slot it in
- The Bonus Round is awarded when all 5 reels stop with 3 of the same symbol in view.
- In the Bonus Round, tap the start button to randomly select a reel.
- All other reels that don’t already contain the selected symbol will re-spin and land with either 1, 2 or 3 of that symbol.
Return to Player
This game is random. The expected return for this game is 95.15%.
Balance and Bet values are visible at all times on the bottom bar.
|Tap to access settings and game information.|
|Tap to turn sound on or off.|
|Tap to return to the game.|
|A clock is displayed in the game. This clock displays the time as reported by the device upon which the game is played.|
|A Bet ID is displayed in the game. This Bet ID can be used by the gaming site owner to find the specific game round, should clarification be required.|
Play the Game
|Start: Tap to spin the reels at the current bet value.|
|Auto: Tap to access the auto-play settings page.|
|Stop: The number of remaining auto-play spins is displayed on the button. Tap to stop auto-play at any time.|
- This settings page allows yo u to set some parameters during auto-play.
- Number of auto-play games: Choose the number of games to play (10, 25, 50 or 100).
- Maximum Loss: Set the maximum loss during the auto-play games.
- Stop when any win equals or exceeds: Choose a win value to stop the auto-play games.
- If any of these parameters is reached or exceeded the auto-play games will stop.
- The Start button will light when a permissible combination of settings has been met.
- Note: Some auto-play options are mandatory for some jurisdictions
Setting bet values
- This settings page displays a grid of bet values that are available for the given game. The current bet value is highlighted. Tap a different bet value to select it. Tap the back button to return to the game. This bet value is the total bet per game.
- Where applicable, banking functions may also link from this page.
The following information may be subject to further terms, conditions or processes of the gaming site owner.
- Incomplete games are stored for up to 7 days. Returning to an incomplete game allows the player to complete the game round. If a game is incomplete for more than the stated time period the game will be auto resolved and any winnings credited to the player’s account.
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020