Don Juan’s Peppers
Don Juan's Peppers Video Slot game has five spinning reels with symbols on them. Every time you spin the reels, they come to rest showing a random selection of 20 symbols in the game window. Certain combinations of symbols result in payouts.
You can choose up to 40 win lines (lines, for short) to place bets on and the amount you want to bet per line. For spinning the reels, you can use the Spin, the Bet Max (desktop computers only), or the Autoplay buttons. On touch devices, Autoplay button is accessible from Settings. When you use the Bet Max button, you override your current selection of lines and bet, and your bet is placed with the maximum bet and lines allowed in the game. When you use the Autoplay button, you let the computer spin the reels automatically using the number of lines and the bet per line you have chosen. The reels will stop on their own if Free Spins are triggered, or you can stop the Autoplay mode any time by pressing the Stop button.
Don Juan's Peppers Video Slot game is enhanced with a Wild symbol and a Scatter symbol that triggers Free Spins. Every time the Scatter symbols lands during the Feature, it awards an extra Free Spin and transforms into a Sticky Scatter Wild for the remainder of the feature.
How to Play
To play the game:
- Choose your Bet by clicking on the - and + buttons below the Bet box. The amount of money you bet on every spin is your bet multiplied by the number of active lines chosen. This number will be displayed in the Bet box.
- Choose the number of Lines you want to bet on by clicking on the - and + buttons below the Lines box. The maximum amount of lines available in this game is 40. After you have selected the maximum number of lines available, clicking on the + button again will reset the line number back to 1.
- When you have made your selection of bet and lines, click on the Spin button to spin the reels. If the reels show a winning combination after they stop, you win according to the payout table.
- When you click on the Bet Max button, you can play the maximum of bet and lines allowed in the game. The maximum amount of lines available in this game is 40. After clicking on the Bet Max button, the maximum amounts of bet and lines are set up. When you press the Bet Max button again, the reels start spinning with your maximum bet on.
- If you are not sure about your winning, click on the "i" (Payout) button in the game window to see the win lines and winning combinations. If you win on multiple lines, your winnings are added up and the total amount earned is displayed in the Win box.
During Free Spins, every time the Red Chili Pepper lands, it awards one extra Free Spin and then transforms into a Sticky Scatter Wild until the end of the feature. If a Red Chili Pepper lands over an already transformed Chili Pepper, it does not award the extra Free Spin.
Free Spins will use the same bet per line and lines values used in the spin that triggered this feature.
Free spin limit
If all cumulative wins won in Free Spin are higher than a certain limit (set by an operator) the game will award the player with the limit sum and the Free Spins feature ends.
If the Gamble Feature is available, the following rules apply: After every win, if you have not reached your gamble limit, you will be presented with the Gamble button in the game window. On desktop computers, the Bet Max button changes to Gamble button when the Gamble is possible. You can choose to Collect your wins or Gamble them to double the amount. This feature is not available in Autoplay mode, which collects your wins automatically.
If you choose to Gamble, a screen with a face down poker deck with only ace cards of all suits will appear. You will have to guess if the next card is a black or a red suit. After you choose a color, the card will be flipped and if your guess is right you receive double the amount of your current win. If you do not guess the right color, you lose your current win.
In case a Free Spin is won, Gamble button shows up after Free Spins end (but is not shown if there was a free spin limit), so it's possible to gamble the wins from Free Spins, too.
Gamble button does not show up if the won amount is greater than a certain "limit" amount (which is set by an operator). If the player is already in Gamble and his current win is greater than the limit amount, then the Gamble feature ends and player can collect his win.
In case you quit the game in process in moment when Collect button is offered in base game, all your winnings will be properly credited to your account according to the winning result produced prior to the game being prematurely terminated. If you were interrupted during the free spins/gamble feature, then you will still be able to continue with your bonus right where you left off. If your game is interrupted because of some technical issues, then once you get back to the game it will be recovered and you start from where you left off.
Pending games shall be resolved within 90 days. Games that have pending winnings will be solved via auto collect and winnings will revert to player, game will be then set as finished.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
RTP : 96.08%
Bet size -> Numpad+/Numpad-
Bet max -> B
Collect -> Space, Enter, 7, Numpad7
Paytable -> P, 8, Numpad8
Help -> H, 9, Numpad9
Exit -> Q,
Autoplay (+stop) -> A
Spin (+stop) -> Space, Enter, Numpad0, 0, S
Line count -> Left/Right, 1/2, Numpad1/Numpad2
Gamble start -> 5, Numpad5
Gamble actions -> 5 (red), 6 (black), +Numpads
Feature start -> Space, Enter, Numpad0, 0, S
Feature play -> Space, Enter, Numpad0, 0, S
Feature hide -> Space, Enter, Numpad0, 0, S
Last modification date: 2/22/2023