Aztec Warrior Princess
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Aztec Warrior Princess is a video slot game that celebrates the ancient civilization of the Aztecs. Colourful jungle creatures, precious artefacts and other attractive Aztec symbols are displayed on the game’s five reels. Up to 20 lines can be activated, with a bet of up to 5 coins of a chosen denomination per line. Lines are numbered and always activated in numerical order (1, 2, 3, etc.).
The game includes a wild symbol (the golden shield), a free-spin scatter symbol (the Aztec princess), and a bonus scatter symbol (the jewel-eyed skulls). The wild symbol substitutes for any other reel symbol except the scatter symbols to help comprise winning combinations.
Three, four or five Aztec Princess symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger a sequence of 15, 20 or 25 free spins respectively. On free spins, the beautiful Aztec princess goes wild to help create more winning combinations!
When three jewel-eyed skull symbols appear anywhere on the reels, the Aztec Temple bonus round begins. Select three of the mud-covered skulls lying on the floor of the temple. Will each of the chosen skulls be revealed to be made of diamond, gold, silver or bronze? The total value of the bonus prize depends on the number of chosen skulls made of the same material. The greatest prize in the bonus round is awarded for three diamond skulls. In the spirit of the Aztecs, how much are you willing to sacrifice to win 1,000 times your total bet?
In the SETTINGS window, you can specify the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per active line, and the coin denomination used. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
RTA is 96.08%.
- Changing Your Bet - Open the Settings window to alter the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per line, and the desired coin denomination. Click the SETTINGS button or click within a field that displays lines, coins or denomination.
- Activate Additional Lines - Click + to increase the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Deactivate Lines - Click - to decrease the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Increase Coins/Line - Click + to increase the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Decrease Coins/Line - Click - to decrease the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Increase Denomination - Click + to increase the denomination of each coin.
- Decrease Denomination - Click - to decrease the denomination of each coin.
- Paytable - Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play - Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings (i.e. #lines, #coins/line and coin denomination). The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Bet Max - Bets the maximum number of coins per line (as permitted by game rules and your current balance).
- Spin - Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stop - Stops the reels more quickly
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/12/2020