Rock the Cashbar
HOW TO PLAY
- Place your bet by choosing a TOTAL STAKE amount.
- Hit the SPIN button to get the reels spinning. The spin button changes to a stop button when the reels start spinning. Press the STOP button to stop reel spin immediately.
- To play game without hitting SPIN every time, hit the AUTOPLAY button and set the conditions for auto play. Then CONFIRM. The spin button changes to a STOP button which you can press to stop auto play.
- BALANCE: Displays your account balance in your home currency.
- TOTAL WIN: Displays the win for the current payout.
- STAKE: Displays current stake amount. Press the – or + button to decrease or increase total stake.
- SPIN: Press button to start a game round. When reels are spinning, button changes to a STOP button. Pressing the STOP button stops the reels.
The menu button holds the following options:
- HOME: Exits game to homepage.
- SOUND: Turn the sound off or on.
- GAME RULES: Opens the game rules and info.
- GAME HISTORY: If this feature is enabled, you can review previous game rounds.
- CLOSE: Closes the menu.
- FULLSCREEN: If this feature is enabled, you can turn full screen off or on.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
If your game is interrupted during play, your progress will be saved so that you may replay the interrupted session or skip the replay when game is reloaded. Either way, your win will be awarded and added to your balance immediately.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Only the highest winning combination is awarded.
Wins are awarded from left to right.
The theoretical return to player is 96.1%
Due to the high production values of this game, lower quality hardware may run into performance and compatibility issues.
In certain circumstances you may not be able to play the game.
Last modification date: 2/18/2021