5-Reel 20-Line Slots
The objective of Dolphin Reef™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination. The WILD symbol can occur only on reels 2 and 4.
If the WILD symbols appear anywhere on reels 2 and 4 simultaneously, the Free Games round is triggered. More information about the Free Games can be found below.
The SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more SCATTER symbols in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to any payline winnings.
When the WILD symbols land on reels 2 and 4 simultaneously, the Free Games round immediately begins. In the Free Games round, you are awarded 5 Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels 2 and 4 expand into WILD reels. Like regular WILD symbols, the expanded WILD symbols also substitute for all symbols. All positions on the expanded reels 2 and 4 substitute for all symbols, including SCATTER. Note: the entire expanded WILD reel is treated as one SCATTER.
During the Free Games, reels 1, 3 and 5 are respun 5 times using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. The Free Games wins are added to the win from the triggering spin, and the SCATTER wins.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). Clicking CONTINUE will return you to the regular slot reels.
Note that it is not possible to win additional Free Games during the Free Games round, as the reels 2 and 4 are already WILD.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.23%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020