Age of the Gods Ruler of the Sky
5-Reel 40-Line Slot
The objective of Age of the Gods™: Ruler of the Sky is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- This game is played with a non-fixed number of 40 active paylines.
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Line bet per game round = Total bet divided by the number of active paylines.
- Choose your lines by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your total bet by clicking '−' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet. During the reel spin, the SPIN button changes into the STOP button. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button and then click on an Autoplay option to start Autoplay mode. During Autoplay mode the AUTOPLAY button changes into a smaller STOP button.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOP button.
- Click this smaller STOP button to stop Autoplay mode.
- To enter a triggered feature, click the CONTINUE button or anywhere on the screen. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE or anywhere on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
- Line bet = total bet divided by the number of active paylines.
- Scatter payouts are multiplied by the total bet.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination.
WILD symbols are always stacked, meaning they appear one on top of the other. More WILD symbols are added to the reels during the Mighty Pegasus Free Games feature.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by WILD standing in).
The SCATTER symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 only. If 3 SCATTER symbols appear in any position on these reels during the main game, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to any payline winnings. In addition, 5 Mighty Pegasus Free Games are triggered.
MIGHTY PEGASUS FREE GAMES
If SCATTER symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously during the main game, 5 Mighty Pegasus Free Games with additional stacked WILD symbols are triggered.
If SCATTER symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously during the Free Games feature, 5 more free games are added to any remaining ones.
During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The total win for the Free Games round is displayed in the WIN field below the reels. The number of Free Games remaining is displayed above the reels.
At the end of the round a result board appears that summarizes the winnings. Click CONTINUE or anywhere on the screen to return to the main game reels.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online Casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
The Jackpot game screen contains 20 coins, each of which hides 1 of the 4 jackpot symbols. Clicking on a coin flips it and reveals the jackpot symbol. Once 3 matching symbols have been found, the player wins the corresponding jackpot. The Age of the Gods™ Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 second). If the player fails to find three matching symbols before the time runs out, the game is automatically played to reveal the player’s prize. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the Casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the Casino), you will be notified of it by the Casino.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current Casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Info – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Total Bet + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the total bet.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
- Spin – Spin the reels. Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020