Dance with the Devil
HOW TO PLAY
PLAY MODE AND BALANCE
- You can play the game in either FUN or REAL mode.
- In fun mode, you are playing just for the fun of the score. In real mode, you are playing with money from your real money balance.
- Your balance is shown in the BALANCE box both in fun and real mode.
- This game is played with a fixed number of active paylines.
- The BET is the COIN value multiplied by 25.
- To set the bet amount, use the '-' and '+' buttons.
- Click and hold the SPIN button for continuous spin. Release to stop.
- When CONTINUOUS SPIN is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped, the reels spin faster and the game results are displayed faster.
Alternatively, use the space bar.
displays Autoplay options.
toggles Turbo ON/OFF.
access Game Settings, Help and Paytable.
- To select the number of autospins, use the AUTOPLAY options panel.
- Pressing the OK button initiates the AUTOPLAY session. Pressing the CANCEL button closes the panel.
- You can end the AUTOPLAY session earlier by pressing the AUTOPLAY button.
- The number of remaining spins is displayed on the AUTOPLAY button.
- When TURBO Mode is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Pressing the TURBO button switches Turbo Mode on or off.
- Winning combinations start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- Regular wins are multiplied by the COIN value.
- Only the highest win pays on each payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- The game has a maximum win of 250000 multiplied by COIN Bet.
- During FREE GAMES the reels are spun automatically using the same COIN value as per the spin that won the FREE GAMES.
NOTE ON DISCONNECTION
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in to the website again. Once you have reopened the game, you will be able to continue playing from the point where the game was disconnected.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- RTP (return to player): 94.5%.
Last modification date: 2/24/2022