Jurassic Park: Gold
About this Game
- lThis is a 5 reel 4 row video slot game.
- lThe objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- l The High 1 and High 2 symbols are double stacked in base game and Free Spins.
- l This game includes 40 paylines.
- The number of paylines played is fixed.
- l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- l Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- lEach spin played costs a total bet amount. l The initial bet is the number of coins multiplied by the coin size.
- lThe total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the cost of the paylines played.
- lPayline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed. l The total payout is the sum of all payline wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- lIf multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded. l Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- lThe Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- lThe win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- lWild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations. l Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters and Powerball symbols. l Wilds multiply wins by either 2x or 5x when substituting in base game.
- lWild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline combination.
- lWilds can be double stacked in base game and Free Spins.
l Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels. l Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- lPowerball symbols appear on all reels in base game.
- lPowerball symbols in base game can be blue or gold in colour. l Every gold Powerball symbol that lands is collected. l Gold Powerball symbols appear on reel 5 only.
- lThe graphical collection pot in the game is purely for visual entertainment and as such does not influence results. l Powerball symbols pay during the Link&Win™ feature. l Powerball symbols award cash prizes or jackpot prizes.
- lPowerball symbols do not create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels. l Powerball prizes are multiplied by the total bet.
- l6 or more Powerball symbols trigger the Link&Win™ feature. l This feature can trigger in base game only.
- lThe Link&Win™ feature starts with 4 rows open and 4 rows locked.
- l3 spins are awarded at the start of the feature.
- lOnly Powerball symbols and blank positions appear on the reels.
- lPowerball symbols display cash prizes and jackpot prizes during the feature
- lThe triggering Powerball symbols are held in place during the feature, and the remaining symbol positions spin independently. l Each new Powerball symbol that lands is held for the remaining spins. l If additional Powerball symbols land, the number of spins will be reset to 3.
- lAdditional rows can be unlocked by landing a specific number of Powerball symbols during the feature. l 15, 20, 25 and 30 symbols unlock row 5, 6, 7 and 8 sequentially.
- lAll Powerball cash prizes and jackpots in unlocked rows are awarded at the end of the Link&Win™ feature.
- lThe Link&Win™ feature ends when no spins remain or all reel positions are filled to win the Mega jackpot.
- lJackpots can be awarded during the Link&Win™ feature. l The Mega jackpot awards 8000x the total bet. l The Major jackpot awards 100x the total bet. l The Minor jackpot awards 30x the total bet. l The Mini jackpot awards 15x the total bet.
- lThe Mega jackpot is awarded when all reel positions are filled with Powerball symbols.
Free Spins Selection
- l 3 or more Scatters anywhere trigger the Free Spins Selection.
- l Any unlocked feature can be selected.
- l Additional features sequentially unlock after a number of feature triggers.
- lThere are 4 Free Spins features. l Free Spins play out automatically.
- l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- l Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- lDilophosaurus Free Spins awards 12 Free Spins and Wilds multiply wins by 2x, 5x or 8x.
- lThis feature is unlocked on the first Free Spins trigger.
- l Velociraptor Free Spins awards 9 Free Spins and Wilds multiply wins by 2x, 5x or 8x.
- l This feature is unlocked after 4 Free Spins triggers.
- lSpinosaurus Free Spins awards 6 Free Spins and Wilds multiply wins by 2x, 5x or 8x.
- l This feature is unlocked after 8 Free Spins triggers. l There is no additive or multiplicative effect if multiple Wilds substitute in a win.
- l 3 or more Scatters retriggers the number of Free Spins initially triggered.
- lThe Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spin is unlocked by collecting 15 Scatter pairs in base game.
- lWhen only 2 Scatter symbols land on a spin these are collected into a Scatter collector.
- l The feature is unlocked for the next Free Spins Selection trigger.
- l Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spin awards 1 Free Spin with the WildStorm feature.
- l The Scatter collector is reset after the WildStorm feature has been played.
- lThe WildStorm feature can turn up to 5 reels Wild.
- lWild Reels pay out as separate symbols.
- l During WildStorm if no win is achieved, the Scatter collector is refilled.
- l The Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spin cannot be retriggered.
Wild Chase Feature
- lThis feature is triggered when a Wild symbol lands on reels 2, 3 and 4 during Free Spins.
- lThe triggering Wild symbol activates that symbol position.
- l This activated symbol position is held for the duration of the feature.
- l Wilds activate positions on reel 3 during Dilophosaurus Free Spins.
- l Wilds activate positions on reel 2 and 4 during Velociraptor Free Spins.
- l Wilds activate positions on reel 2, 3 and 4 during Spinosaurus Free Spins.
- lWhen another Wild symbol lands in that same position the reel becomes Wild for that spin.
- l The Wild Reel is active for the triggering spin only.
- l Activating all positions on a participating reel awards an additional 4 Free Spins.
- l Wild Reels pay out as separate symbols.
- l This feature does not trigger in the Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spin feature.
- lMenu button: Displays additional game options.
- lLobby button: Exits the game.
- lBanking button: Displays the banking page.
- lSettings button: Displays the game settings.
- lPaytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- lCredits: Displays the current balances.
- lBet: Displays the current total bet. l Win: Displays the most recent win.
- lSpin button: Starts a reel spin.
- lStop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- lAutoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- lAutoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- lQuickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- lBet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- l X button: Exits the game.
l Total Bet: Displays the total bet.
l Coin Size: Sets the coin value.
l Coins Bet: Sets the number of coins to bet.
l Quick Bet buttons: Sets the current bet to the selected value.
l Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value.
l Quickspin: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
l Sounds: Enables game sounds.
l Voice Overs: Enables voice over sounds.
- lSome settings and features may not be available in this game.
- l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- lIn the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- lIf a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- lAny changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Return to Player
- l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- l This value is fixed and does not change.
- l This game has an RTP of 94.00%.
Last modification date: 2/8/2022