- “Wild Chapo” is a 5 columns and 3 rows slot machine with 15 pay lines. The game is always played with all pay lines active.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Wins are evaluated consecutively on a payline, starting from leftmost reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols when evaluating wins.
- The game features an expanding wild. When landing this symbol, it will always expand upwards. (In a situation where there would be no win, the symbol will not expand)
- The game features a colossal wild that will take up 4 normal symbol positions when landing on the reels.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.36%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size. (Applicable based on market)
- This game features a win cap of 10,000x the bet made for each spin. This is effectively only applicable during the final spin in free spins
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Free Spins Game Rules
- 3 Bonus symbols trigger 7 free spins.
- 4 Bonus symbols trigger 9 free spins.
- 5 Bonus symbols trigger 11 free spins.
- 3 additional spins are awarded when landing 3 or more Bonus symbols in the feature.
- Bonus symbols are stored for the final spin.
- During the final spin, bonus symbols convert to wilds with a multiplier that corresponds to the number of Bonus symbols stored in that position.
- Bonus symbols that trigger the feature are stored.
- Bonus symbols that land during the feature are stored.
- In a situation where there are multiple Wilds with a multiplier on the same win line, these multipliers act on each other. (e.g. 2*3*4 = 24x)
- The highest possible multiplier on one symbol position is 5x.
Re-Spin Feature Game Rules
- The Re-Spin feature is triggered when landing 2 Bonus Symbols in the base game.
- During the feature, the bonus symbols that triggered the feature will convert to Sticky Wilds.
- Landing additional Wild symbols will award an additional re-spin, and all Wild symbols will stick.
Buy Feature Game Rules
- The ‘Buy Feature’ can only be activated in the base game.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) for the bonus bet is 97.00%
- The ‘Buy Feature’ is played at 60x your regular bet.
- Activation of the ‘Buy Feature’ guarantees a minimum of 3 ‘BONUS’ symbols and entry to the bonus round.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 6/16/2022