If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Feel the pulse and joy of a true Japanese festival and collect the rewards in Matsuri, a 5-reel video slot with 25 fixed paylines.
The beautiful ornate lamp is a wild symbol that can appear in any position on all five reels. It substitutes for all normal symbols to help comprise winning combinations.
Enter the FREE SPIN feature when three free spin scatter symbols (the elaborate festival masks) land on the reels, which can only land on reels 1, 3 and 5. You are initially awarded with 8 free spins, but will get an additional 2 free spins for each scatter symbol that lands during the feature! Maximum number of free spins is 20.
If a wild symbol lands on the reels during the FREE SPIN feature, it will expand into one large lamp banner that will cover the entire reel! This banner will then move to the left one reel every spin, until it disappears from the game area.
The Kingyo Sukui bonus game is triggered by landing three bonus scatter symbols (goldfish) on reels 2, 3, and 4. In this classic Japanese festival game, your objective is to catch goldfish by scooping them up with a fragile paper spoon. Pick goldfish to reveal a prize! Keep picking the goldfish until you have caught them all, or until your spoon breaks!
The RTP is 94.15%.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. There are 243 fixed pay ways. Way wins are awarded for left to right adjacent symbol combinations. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Changing Your Bet - Open the Settings window to alter the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per line, and the desired coin denomination. Click the SETTINGS button or click within a field that displays lines, coins or denomination.
- Paytable - Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play - Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Spin - Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stop - Stops the reels more quickly.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 12/24/2020