- “Dragons Awakening” is a 5 reels and 3 rows slot machine with 20 pay lines. The game is always played with all pay lines active.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Only the highest paying combination for each payline is paid.
- Wins are evaluated consecutively on a payline, starting from leftmost reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.96%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size. (Applicable based on market)
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols landing on the reel will trigger 5, 10 or 30 Free Spins.
- When Free Spins are triggered the game will replace the 4 Lowest Symbols with the 4 Highest Symbols.
- The Random Feature (Dragon's Rage) is triggered randomly at the end of a spin
- When the Random Feature (Dragon’s Rage) is triggered the game will pick one high symbol (Dragon) and replace random low symbols on the reels until the player has a win
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022