If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Inferno Joker is a 5-reel video slot machine with 5 paylines and 3 symbols per reel.
A single Inferno Joker Scatter symbol landing on reel 3 activates the INFERNO JOKER RE-SPINS feature. Reel 3 is held along with other reels with a Joker symbol, all other reels get a FREE RE-SPIN. During the feature, all Joker symbols turn into Inferno Joker symbols! If at least one Joker symbol lands on any other reel, the reel is held and another RE-SPIN is awarded on the other reels! The feature continues until no more Jokers appear or all reels get an Inferno Joker Scatter!
The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card. The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.38%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
- Paytable - Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play - Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin - Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Spin - Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stop - Stops the reels more quickly.
- Fast Play - Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
Last modification date: 6/15/2020