Curse of Anubis
5-Reel, 50-line Slot
The objective of Curse of Anubis™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To Play the Game:
- Press PLAY on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press DON’T SHOW NEXT TIME if you want to skip this screen in the future.
- Press - or + beside TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet divided by 50.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the button with 2 revolving arrows and use the slider to select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press i.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- Payouts are listed on the HIGH-WIN SYMBOLS and LOW-WIN SYMBOLS screens. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press X.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 50 active paylines. The total bet per game round is the line bet × 50.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The WILD symbol in the game is the Anubis symbol.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol, except for the SCATTER symbol, to form the best possible winning combination.
- In the main game, the WILD symbol expands to fill the reel it lands on.
- In the main game, the WILD symbol can randomly multiply wins by 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 15x or 25x.
- In the main game and Free Games, if more than 1 multiplier WILD symbol forms a win, the highest value multiplies the win.
- The WILD symbol can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The symbol depicting 3 pyramids and the sun is the SCATTER symbol.
- The SCATTER symbol can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- When a SCATTER symbol lands on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously, the Free Games feature is triggered.
- During free games the reels spin automatically.
- During Free Games, any position a WILD symbol lands on is remembered.
- During Free Games, if a WILD symbol lands on the same symbol position a previous WILD symbol landed on, a multiplier value is added to that symbol position.
- For each subsequent WILD symbol to land on that symbol position, the multiplier value increases in order to the next value.
- The possible multiplier values for WILD symbols in Free Games, in order, are: 2x, 3x, 5x and 10x.
- On the final spin, all symbol positions that WILD symbols landed on during Free Games transform into WILD symbols including any multipliers values.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.02%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 4/22/2021