About this Game
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- This is a 7 reel 7 row video slot game.
- Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- A HyperCluster™ is a group of symbols that are horizontally or vertically adjacent.
- A winning HyperCluster™ consists of 5 or more matching symbols.
- A HyperCluster™ can form anywhere on the reels.
- Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the bet multiplier of 20.
- HyperCluster™ win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- Only the highest winning combination is awarded per HyperCluster™.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- The total payout is the sum of all HyperCluster™ wins resulting from the spin.
- The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- Wild symbols do not create their own win.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Wild symbols participating in multiple HyperClusters™ will count as individual symbols for each combination.
- Extra Wild symbols can be added to the reels.
- Extra Wild symbols will not be placed on the positions that already have a Wild symbol on it.
- In base game, 3-6 Wild symbols can be randomly added on a non-winning spin.
- In Free Spins 5 Wild symbols are added at the start of every spin.
Rolling Reels™ Feature
- This feature can trigger in base game and Free Spins.
- This feature triggers after any HyperСluster™ win.
- Winning symbols are removed from the reels and replaced with new random symbols.
- If new winning combinations are formed, the feature triggers again.
- The feature continues until no winning combinations are present on the reels. Magic Potion Meter
- Magic Potion Meter appears in the base game and Free Spins.
- Magic Potion Meter is activated on every winning spin.
- Each winning symbol progresses the Magic Potion Meter by 1.
- Magic Potion Meter has 5 levels.
- Each level reached awards a feature.
- Magic Potion Meter features will trigger once all wins are complete.
- The awarded features will trigger sequentially.
- Each feature is applied once per spin.
- Magic Potion Meter is reset at the start of the new spin.
- Magic Potion Meter is reset at the start of Free Spins.
Magic Potion Meter Levels
- Collecting 20 winning symbols awards Level 1 feature Potion Swap.
- In base game, all potion bottle symbols are swapped with a randomly selected potion bottle.
- In Free Spins, all potion bottle symbols turn into the highest paying symbol.
- Collecting 40 winning symbols awards Level 2 feature Summon Wilds.
- In base game, 3-6 Wild symbols are added in random positions.
- In Free Spins, 5 Wild symbols are added in random positions.
- Collecting 60 winning symbols awards Level 3 feature Gem Crush.
- All gem symbols currently on the reels are removed and replaced with new random symbols.
- Collecting 80 winning symbols awards Level 4 feature Alchemy of Wilds.
- When a Wild symbol lands on the reels, its position is marked.
- When the feature is activated, all Wild-marked positions turn the symbols Wild.
- Collecting 100 winning symbols awards Level 5 feature Fortune Free Spins.
- 5 Free Spins are awarded.
- All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- Free Spins play out automatically.
- Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- Collecting 100 winning symbols in the Magic Potion Meter retriggers 5 Free Spins.
- Bet Amount: Sets the current bet value.
- Quick Bet buttons: Sets the current bet to the selected value.
- Balance: Displays the current balances.
- Bet: Displays the current total bet.
- Win: Displays the most recent win.
- Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- Menu button: Displays a menu of general system and game options.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin. Pressing the Spin button during the current spin stops the reels quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options. Pressing the Spin button during AutoPlay ends the current Autoplay session.
- Home button: Exits the game.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- The results of the last game played are displayed.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.41%.
- Min Bet : €0.20
- Max Bet : €200
Last modification date: 12/3/2020