Grand Junction: Golden Guns
5-reel 243-ways slot
To play the game:
- On the entry screen, press CONTINUE to start the game.
- The game is played with 243 ways to win.
- The total bet is equal to 5x coin value.
- To open bet settings, press the COIN button and then press – or + to choose the total bet.
- Press SPIN to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulated winnings.
- Only the highest winning combination per symbol is paid.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable.
- Ways wins can form from matching symbols in any position on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Ways wins are multiplied by your coin value.
- Scatter wins can form from symbols in any position.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by your total bet.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press AUTO PLAY, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed. Autoplay ends when the reels have spun the number of times specified, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end autoplay by pressing the stop button.
- To open the paytable, press I.
- To navigate the paytable, swipe the screen.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the back arrow button.
- Active Ways wins are represented by symbol frames that appear over winning symbol positions.
- Ways wins can form from matching symbols in any position on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel, according to the paytable.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is equal to your total bet divided by 5. Ways win payouts are equal to the value shown in the paytable.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The Wild symbol is the Badge. The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Safe symbol and the Grand Junction symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The Wild Symbol, Badge, appears on reel2 and reel4 only.
Free Games Feature:
- When 3 or more Safe symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Free Games Feature is triggered.
- 12 free games are awarded.
- During free games the reels spin automatically.
- The free games are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- Wins with Badge substituting on reel 2 are multiplied by 3.
- Wins with Badge substituting on reel 4 are multiplied by 5.
- Wins with Badge substituting on reel 2 and reel 4 are multiplied by 15.
- During the free games, any 3 or more Safe symbols will award an additional 12 free games.
- During the free games, the Grand Junction Bonus Feature can be triggered.
Grand Junction Feature:
- When 5 Grand Junction symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Grand Junction Feature is triggered.
- There are two stages to Grand Junction Feature; stage 1 Hold and Spin Bonus and stage 2 Bonus Game.
- 3 or more Train symbols collected during the Hold and Spin Bonus advances play to the Bonus Game.
Hold and Spin Bonus:
- 9 free spins are awarded.
- Each Coin symbol that lands during a free spin is held for the remaining free spins.
- Each Train symbol that lands during a free spin is held for the remaining free spins.
- Each Conductor symbol that lands during a free spin awards an additional 3 spins. Conductor symbols are not held.
- At the end of the free spins, all Coin prizes are added to the total win and if 3 or more Train symbols are collected, play advances to the Bonus Game.
- Coin prizes are 1x, 2x ,3x or 5x total bet.
- 3,4,5 or 6 Train symbols collected during Hold and Spin Bonus awards the Mini, Minor, Major or Grand Bonus game respectively.
- 1 free spin is awarded.
- Each reel will reveal a Number of 3,4,5,6,7 or a Train symbol.
- At the end of the free spin, each Train symbol will animate to reveal either 8, 9 or 10.
- The numbers added together across all five reels determines the score and the resulting prize amount according to the meter above the reels.
- Maximum GRAND prize value = 2000x total bet
- Grand Game prizes can be 130x, 300x, 600x or 2000x total bet.
- Maximum MAJOR prize value = 500x total bet
- Major Game prizes can be 50x, 75x, 125x or 500x total bet.
- Maximum MINOR prize value = 100x total bet
- Minor Game prizes can be 25x, 45x or 100x total bet.
- Maximum MINI prize value = 20x total bet
- MINI Game prizes can be 10x or 20x total bet.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.66%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 11/17/2022