- Bear Money is a 5x3 slot game with 10 lines and a spin and multiplication bonus.
2 How to play
- Spin the reels by pressing the spin button to try to get 3, 4 or 5 of the same symbols on a payline.
- Select the change bet button to increase or decrease the amount of the bet.
2.1 Automatic play
- Hit the autoplay button to see the options.
- You have to select the number of autoplays and the loss limit in order to start the autoplay feature.
- The "custom loss limit" indicates the amount of money you don't mind losing before the autoplay stops.
- For example, if you have a £50 balance and set a loss limit of £20, autoplay will stop as soon as your balance drops below £30, even if you have any remaining autoplay games remaining.
- You can either accept the suggested loss limit (which is your bet multiplied by the selected number of auto spins) or manually set a loss limit by clicking the "Custom Loss Limit" button. Choose the "More Settings" option if you want to stop auto play when you exceed a certain amount of winnings.
- Select the autoplay button during autoplays to stop them.
2.2 Turbo Mode
- Turning on "Turbo Mode" speeds up the animation of the reel spins to increase game speed.
- This does not affect the outcome of the game.
3 Rules of the game
- All games are played with 10 win lines.
- Prizes can be awarded on any winning line.
- Only the highest prize is paid for each winning combination.
- All prizes are paid on adjacent reels.
- Earnings will be added to your account immediately.
- If you lose the game, you will lose the amount wagered.
4.1 Spin and multiplication bonuses
- A spin and multiplication bonus will be triggered if six or more canasta symbols land on reels 1-4 and a trigger symbol lands on reel 5.
- During a bonus spin and multiplication, any position that does not contain a basket or bear symbol will re-spin up to 5 times.
- When these extra spins are completed, all win lines and values shown on all in-play basket symbols will be paid out for each in-play bear symbol.
4.2 Opportunity to roll
- The spin opportunity is activated automatically if the credit drops below the current game price, while it is greater than zero.
- This offers the player the opportunity to bet their remaining credit in an attempt to win an additional spin on the current bet.
- To play Roll Chance, select the "PLAY" button to start moving the pointer around the meter.
- You can also select the "NO THANKS" button to exit Spin Chance with remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a roll is awarded on the current bet and is played automatically.
- If the pointer stops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credits and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit relative to the current bet. The probability of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
5.1 Game Recovery
- In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination occurring in a real money game, the game would be reset to the last known state.
5.2 Billing information
- The game complies with all relevant regulations and technical standards of the Gipaltar Gambling Commission, the Malta Gambling Commission and the Great Britain Gambling Commission.
- The user's chances of achieving a certain result are always the same.
- This reflects the theoretical profits after a high number of plays over an extended period of time.
- Any combination of winnings in a single game is capped and will not exceed £250,000.00.
- It may be impossible to reach this limit in a single game regardless of the betting settings.
- This game has been impartially and independently tested. Estimated payment of this item: 96.50%.
- In the event of errors, all payments and items are voided.
Last modification date: 5/25/2022