The Great Pigsby
- “The Great Pigsby” is a 5 reels and 3 rows slot machine with 243 ways to win.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel constitutes a pay way win.
- Only the longest matching combination for each symbol is paid.
- Multiple matching symbols on a reel contribute to the winnings multiplicatively.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet size for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels for pay way wins.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in this game is 96.55%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- Any Wild landing on the reels expands to cover the whole reel and is collected into the piggy bank.
- Each collected Wild gives the chance of triggering 10 Free Spins OR 1 Wild Reels Re-spin.
- In every second spin during Free Spins, a low value symbol type, starting with 10s and ending with As, will be replaced by a mystery symbol that transforms into one of the mid- or high value symbols each spin.
- During Wild Reels Re-spin, 2-4 of the reels will turn Wild before the other reels stop and wins are evaluated. Reel 1 can never turn Wild.
- During each spin, there is a chance of triggering the Great Pigsby feature, in which a number of the highest value symbol are placed on the reel area before the reels have stopped, and the reels are enriched with this symbol
- To use autoplay, when available, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds. You can interrupt autoplay at any time by pressing the Autoplay button again.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size.
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
How To Play
- Select a bet size by pressing the + and - buttons next to the bet amount. Then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022