Aztec Gold is a five-reel, 50-payline slot game with a sixth reel which is incorporated on the left of the screen to denote the possible 'Free Spins & Multiplier'. The sixth reel (The Aztec Gold Free Spins Reel) spins with the other 5 reels and will display the number of free spins & multiplier. The Aztec Gold feature is triggered when three or more Scattered Temple symbols appear anywhere in view. The free spins feature can be retriggered within free spins.
- The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.01 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 1,000.
- You can bet on up to fifty lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Fifty lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit and unselected lines are not lit. Player can also select/deselect lines by clicking on the desired line number at the beginning or at the end of the lines.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.25 per line is set for all 50 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 12.50. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of the 'BETS' indicator on the game screen respectively. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Max Bet: To play with 50 lines and EUR 20.00 bet per line, click on 'MAX BET'. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom Left of the game screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' screen can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located above the 'CREDIT' meter. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button.
- WIN AMOUNT CALCULATION: To calculate the Line win, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. To calculate the scatter wins, multiply the prize with total bet.
- RULES: Game rules screen can be viewed by clicking on 'RULES' button which is located to the right and just below the 'PAYTABLE' button. You can go back to the game by clicking on the ' GAME' button.
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- RESULT: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by the symbols animating. The individual line wins are shown at the end of each winning line. Also Total win amount is shown in the ticker message area at bottom of the reels.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the ◄ and ► buttons near the 'BETS' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- CREDIT: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'CREDIT' meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be greater than or equal to the game balance for the "START" button on the auto spin window to get enabled. Note that 'game balance' implies the sum of the amounts given in 'CREDIT' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Spin till my balance falls below or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be less than or equal to the game balance for the "START" button on the auto spin window to get enabled. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amounts given in 'CREDIT' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available Auto Spin options before selecting 'Play Faster'.
- To make use of the auto spin feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button at the bottom of the game screen. When the auto spin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options to start the spins. Click on 'CANCEL' to return to the game screen.
- You can deactivate 'AUTO SPIN' by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin. Otherwise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTO SPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the 'AUTO SPIN'.
- Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played. Always the logs of the previous games can be viewed but not for the last game.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your bwin Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- Click on 'QUICK DEPOSIT' button to deposit money into your bwin Account.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- The "GAME LOGS" and "REBUY" functionality is applicable only for the real money game play.
- Play 1 to 50 lines.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- LINES can be changed by using the ◄ and ► buttons.
- BET amount can be changed by using the ◄ and ► buttons.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES.
- MAX BET selects 50 lines and maximum bet per line.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All symbols pay Left to Right except scattered Temple symbols which pay anywhere in view.
- Aztec Gold Logo substitutes for all other symbols except Scattered Temple symbols.
- Aztec Gold Logo appears only on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Aztec Gold Logo works only in conjunction with other symbols except the Scattered Temple symbols.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Aztec Gold Free Spins Game:
- The Aztec Gold feature is triggered when three or more scattered Temple symbols appear anywhere in view.
- If 3 or more Scattered Temple’s symbols are in view, then the number of free spins and multiplier denoted against the indicator on that sixth reel are awarded and the free spins are played out.
- The number of free spins and free spins multiplier denoted are random.
- Number of free spins awarded with each trigger range from 8 to 25 and the multiplier awarded with each trigger ranges from 2 to 10.
- All prizes during free spins are multiplied by the denoted free spins multiplier.
- Free spins can retrigger free spins and award the same number as originally awarded when triggered.
- Free spins are played at the same number of lines and bet per line of the triggering game.
- Free spin wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game screen, game will pan down to Paytable screen.
Click on "RULES" button in the paytable screen, Paytable screen will pan down to Rules screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.01 %.
Pay lines Layout:
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the Aztec Gold Free Spins Game, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the Aztec Gold Free Spins Game, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the free spins, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 6/3/2020