Eden Hazard's 10's to Burn
Eden Hazard’s 10’s To Burn is a 3x3 reel with 5 paylines, “TheBigOne Jackpot” slot game. BURNING Shirt symbol is the wild substitute and substitutes for Shirt symbol only. You win based on the combination of the various symbols displayed on the selected winning payline(s). The ‘PAYTABLE’ below shows how much you win for each combination.
- Game is played with 5 Variable number of lines.
- When you enter the game a default total bet is set.
- The TOTAL BET is Number of Variable lines multiplied by the bet per line.
- Bet per Line can be changed by using the and buttons.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the spin button with the current selected BET and LINES.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount ‘bet per line’ and gets added to other payline wins.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Wins on different bet lines are all added to your total.
- All symbols pay from left to right.
- All winning symbols will be animated in addition to jackpot location animation and background animations.
- The Ticker messages will appear on the bottom of game screen.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN bar at the bottom of the game.
- The game and game rules are identical in both the real-money and play-money modes, except that play-money games do not contribute to the jackpot amount and autospin option will not be available in play-money mode.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per payline is set for all 5 lines on the slot machine. You can increase the bet per line by clicking the
button to the right of 'Bet per line', or you can decrease the bet by clicking the button to the left. Bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, if your balance drops below total bet placed, then click on button shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- LINES: Five lines are selected by default. Lines are variable from 1 to 5 and can be changed by clicking on and buttons.
- MAX BET: To play with MAX BET, click on If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- The number of lines are multiplied by the 'bet per line'. The total bet amount is displayed beside the 'BET' label, which can be found at the bottom of the game screen.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed either by clicking the button located in bottom of the game screen beside ‘BET’ label or by clicking button located at the bottom of the screen beside the Lines text. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are per unit bet, and are shown as multipliers. To get the effective payout per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the button on the Paytable screen.
- Spin: Click on SPIN icon to start spinning the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Wins are indicated by colorized paylines animated symbols, with the total win amount being shown at the bottom of the screen beside 'WIN'.
- Volume: icon will play the game music. Click on icon will mute the volume .
- AUTOSPIN: You can use this feature to choose all or any of the various options for 'hands free' game play. The available options under this feature are
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose maximum of 1000 spins and play until your balance is more than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets- Total wins) + current game bet) <= Loss limit target) then next auto spin will be allowed.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever TheBigOne Jackpot feature is triggered in-between the Autospins.
- To make use of the Autospin feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button in the bottom right of the game screen. When the Autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on ‘X’ button to skip the AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in the play-money mode.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase or decrease the Bet shown on the game screen.
- Credits: After you have placed the desired bet, your remaining game balance is shown under ‘BALANCE’. Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the ‘BALANCE’ meter and the 'BET' meter. Your game balance is shown at the bottom of the game screen.
- Volume: Player can set the volume of the sound effects and ambience by sliding through the Volume button.
- Sound effects: Toggle between on / off to enable or disable the game win animation sounds.
- Ambience sound: Toggle between on / off to enable or disable the game background sound.
- Quick spin: By checking this option, game play is faster than the regular spin.
- Spacebar to spin : By checking this option, Spacebar key can be used to trigger a spin. This option stays disabled, if space bar is not available for a game.
- Intro Screen , Intro Movie options will be disabled for Eden Hazard’s 10’s to burn game.
Browser Panel Commands:
- Click on Responsible Gaming to navigate to the Responsible gaming page.
- Click on Game Rules to view the current version number & game rules of the game.
- Click on Game logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Deposit button to add funds to your account.
- Click on Real/Play to switch between real-money or play-money game modes.
- The Game logs functionality is applicable only for the real-money game play.
- Select bet per line.
- Total bet is lines multiplied with bet per line.
- 5 lines are played.
- Select SPIN to begin the game.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- All symbols pay left to right starting with the left most reel.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Highest win only on each selected payline.
- Line wins are added.
- TheBigOne jackpot can be triggered anytime, either during normal spin, autospin.
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen after the user has won jackpot game in which all the jackpots and their values are listed on the left side area and a wheel is displayed on the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five colors are shown on the wheel:
- The orange color represents the Blitz Cash Jackpot.
- The red color represents the Quick Cash Jackpot.
- The blue color represents the Super Cash Jackpot.
- The green color represents the Mega Cash Jackpot.
- The lavender color represents the Colossal Cash Jackpot.
- The SPIN button is shown on the right side area. By clicking on the SPIN button, the wheel rotates and stops on a particular color and the respective jackpot is awarded.
- When a particular jackpot is cracked, a pop-up is shown on the jackpot screen which displays the type of jackpot and the amount awarded. By clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, it navigates to main game screen.
- If multiple jackpots are cracked at the same time, by clicking on 'OK' in the pop-up, the 'SPIN' button on the jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the right side area of the main game screen.
- The more you wager, the higher your chances of cracking the jackpot will be.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
Return to the player:
The theoretical return to player of this game is 94.98%.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once you have logged back in.
2. What should I do if the balance is low to place bet?Click on ‘Deposit’ button at bottom of the game screen and deposit.
3. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
4. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 11/05/2018.
Last modification date: 6/4/2020