Abigail Ratchford's Treasure Quest
- 243 award combinations.
- Abigail's figure acts as a wild card and replaces all figures except the scatter figures, doubling its value. If three or more wildcard figures are obtained and cannot be replaced by a figure, you will give your own prize indicated in the winning plan.
- The maximum prize is 6350 * bet
243 AWARD COMBINATIONS
- The longer symbol combinations are awarded from left to right.
- The prize is multiplied by the number of times the symbol is repeated on each roller.
- Randomly the game can turn up to a maximum of 4 reels into a wild card.
- You can't get freespins during the Wild Jungle.
- Three 'Scatter' symbols or more gives access to the freespins selection screen.
- Each entry in the freespins increase the top counter, when you fill the gaps, you unlock a freespins.
- If you have two or more freespins unlocked you can choose a freespins.
- If the first game is chosen, the freespins Mexico will start.
- Play each game with at least two identical rollers, up to a maximum of 5.
- If the second game is chosen, the freespins Egypt will start.
- Each winning fall increases the multiplier, up to a maximum of 'x15', and a new fall is obtained.
- When no reward is obtained, the counter is reset.
- If the third freespins is chosen, the freespins Thailand will start.
- Each time you get a winning line you get a wildcard figure 'x2', 'x3' or both in a random position.
- If the fourth freespins is chosen, the freespins Japan will start.
- All prizes are multiplied x5
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
The overall theoretical return to player is 85.28%.