- 5-Reel, 15-line slot
To play the game:
- Press CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press DO NOT SHOW AGAIN to skip the entry screen next time you play.
- To open bet settings, press the BET button.
- Press - or + beside TOTAL BET to choose the total bet, and press Confirm.
- Press SPIN to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, hold the spin button, select the number of spins to be played automatically, and then press START.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, scroll up or down.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the X button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 15 active paylines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet pided by 15.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The fist with the word 'WILD' on it is the WILD symbol in the game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol, except for the SCATTER symbol, to form the best possible winning combination.
- In the main game, WILD symbols can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 with 1x, 2x or 3x multiplier values.
- In Free games, the WILD symbols appear on reel 5 and can be created on reels 1-4 during the feature.
- Please note: If more than 1 multiplier WILD symbol forms part of a win, the highest value is used.
- The camera symbol is the SCATTER symbol in the game.
- SCATTER symbols can appear on all reels during the main game only.
- 3 or more SCATTER symbols appearing anywhere simultaneously on the reels trigger the Free Games feature.
Jail Break Feature
- The symbol position on reel 5, row 4 can randomly appear with a frame around it on any base game spin.
- If any of the high-win symbols (1 of 5 prisoner symbols) land on that symbol position, jail bars slide over it and a counter is created.
- The counter counts up, eventually stopping on a number from 6 to 12.
- The symbol that has landed behind the bars is cloned and the new instances of it appear on the symbol positions elsewhere on the reels.
- Please note: The amount of cloned symbols is equal to the number on which the counter stopped.
- Any cloned symbol that is placed over a WILD symbol, will immediately turn back to a WILD symbol.
- Cloned symbols are added to the reels and any wins are calculated.
- Whenever 3, 4 or 5 SCATTER symbols land anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Free Games feature is triggered.
- 3 SCATTER symbols trigger 7 free games.
- 4 SCATTER symbols trigger 12 free games.
- 5 SCATTER symbols trigger 20 free games.
- Press the ► button and then press CONTINUE on the pop-up to begin the feature.
- On reel 5, row 4, the border remains in view throughout the Free Games feature.
- During the feature, if a prisoner symbol lands on the position with a border, 2 extra free games are awarded, and all instances of that symbol on the reels transform into a sticky WILD symbol for the rest of the feature.
- Please note: The maximum amount of Free Games that can be triggered and retriggered is 35.
- Please note: Prisoner symbols on reel 5 do not transform into WILD symbols.
- If a WILD symbol is created on a reel with an existing sticky WILD symbol on it, a multiplier value of 2x is applied to any newly added WILD on that reel.
- If a WILD symbol is created on a reel with an existing sticky 2x WILD symbol on it, a multiplier value of 3x is applied for any newly added WILD on that reel.
- Note: Multiplier values cap at 3x.
- If more than 1 multiplier WILD symbol forms part of a win, the highest value is used.
- If a prisoner symbol appearing behind bars also appears under a sticky WILD symbol, that symbol position is not affected.
- After all free games have been completed, a winnings summary screen shows the free games win.
- Press CONTINUE on the pop-up to return to the main game.
- Buy Feature is an optional way to manually trigger the Free Games.
- The BUY FEATURE button is located to the left of the reels.
- Press the BUY FEATURE button to open the pop-up message where you can choose how many Scatter symbols you wish to purchase for your next spin.
- Note: Scatter symbols bought via BUY FEATURE trigger the same number of Free Games as the Scatter symbols do during the main game.
- Each fixed option offers a different number of Scatter symbols and costs a different amount that depends on the total bet.
- The feature price is displayed in the Buy Feature menu.
- Note: The BUY button may be disabled if buying the feature will exceed any bet limits, or you have insufficient funds.
- After you have chosen the Free Games amount, press the BUY button and then press ✓ to buy the feature at the cost displayed.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) during the BUY FEATURE mode is 95.46 to 95.56%.
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) in the base game is 95.63%.
- The RTP value is the theoretical return to player, calculated by piding the total winnings by total amount bet from 1000000000 simulated game rounds.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/10/2023