Money Cart 2
- “Money Cart” is a 5 columns and 4 rows slot machine with potential to open 2 new columns in the re-spin feature.
- In re-spins, each scatter symbol holds a coin value. At the end of re-spins, the sum of all present values are paid out to the player.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.00%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size. (Applicable based on market)
- This game features a win cap of 50,000 coins made for the game round (equivalent to 5000x the selected bet size).
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Re-spin Feature Game Rules
- 37 or more Bonus symbols are needed to trigger the re-spin.
- Bonus symbols can land anywhere on the reel.
- Special Bonus symbols (gold symbols) contribute to triggering the re-spins.
- When the feature is triggered, the Bonus symbols that trigger the feature will reveal a value.
- When the feature is triggered, the Special Bonus symbols that trigger the feature will reveal a value and play their action before the first spin.
- All values in the feature will be displayed as a multiplication of bet.
- The round always starts with 3 spins and each time a new symbol is landed, the spin count resets.
- In the situation all additional reels have been opened and a symbol is placed in every possible position, the re-spns will end whilst awarding 500 coins.
- Each symbol in the re-spins has its own behaviour:
- Bonus Symbol - Reveals a value between 1 and 10 coins.
- Golden Bonus Symbol - Reveals a value between 20 and 200 coins.
- Payer - Reveals a coin value and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels.
- Collector - Reveals a coin value and then collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value
- Collector/Payer - Reveals a coin value and adds the sum of all other visible values to its own value, then adds the updated value to all other visible symbols on the reels.
- Sniper - Reveals a coin value and doubles the values of 3 to 8 other bonus symbols. It can act on the same bonus symbol several times
- Reset Plus - Reveals a coin value and increases the starting value of the spins left count by one.
- Necromancer - Reveals a coin value and brings between 2 and 7 already used non persistent special bonus symbols to life again (Collector, Payer, Collector/Payer or Sniper).
- Persistent Payer - Reveals a coin value and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels for that spin and any spin that will follow. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Persistent Collector - Persistent Collector
- Persistent Sniper - Reveals a coin value and doubles the values of 3 to 8 other bonus symbols at the end of that spin and every spin that follows. It can act on the same bonus symbol several times.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
Last modification date: 6/10/2022