Chain Reactors Deluxe
- When a spin is initiated, symbols will fall into the grid composed of 5 rows and 5 columns.
- Symbols in winning combinations will explode and disappear, leaving empty spaces in the grid.
- A 'Cascade' will then occur; existing symbols will drop into the empty spaces and then new symbols will drop from the top to fill any remaining spaces.
- After this, any new winning combinations will be evaluated and trigger another cascade if appropriate.
- A Cluster is a grouped combination of symbols wherein every symbol touches at least one other symbol of the same type along a Horizontal or Vertical Edge.
- The GOLDIE symbol can award up to 50,000x total bet in Cash prizes.
- The expected return for this game is 93.98%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The look and feel of the game and its inpidual components and displays are trade dress of Light & Wonder, Inc. and its Subsidiaries. TM and © 2023 Light & Wonder, Inc. and its Subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
Last modification date: 9/15/2023