4-reel, 6-line slot.
The objective of Breakout Bob™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Press CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also click on DON’T SHOW NEXT TIME to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- Press - or + next to TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Pressing the TURBO MODE button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Wins are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet divided by 6.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press AUTOPLAY, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Free Games, or Fortune Wheel features are triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP AUTOPLAY.
- To open the paytable, press INFO.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the X button.
- Payouts are listed on the first page of the paytable. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 6 active paylines. The total bet per game round is the line bet × 6.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The explosion symbol displaying the word “WILD” is the WILD symbol.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for any other symbol, except SCATTER symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
- The bomb symbol displaying the word "SCATTER" is the SCATTER symbol.
- 3 or more SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on separate reels during the main game trigger the Free Games feature.
The Bomb Feature
- The Bomb Feature is triggered randomly on any spin.
- The reels will respin up to 4-6 times.
- The current win multiplier value is shown on Bob.
- For each respin, the win multiplier increases.
- The win mutlplier values can be:
- The feature will end as soon as a win is formed, or after the 4th, 5th or 6th respin.
- 3 SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on separate reels triggers 12 free games.
- 4 SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on separate reels triggers 18 free games.
- During Free Games, every SCATTER symbol that lands is collected by Bob.
- On the last spin, all collected SCATTER symbols are converted into WILD symbols and placed on random symbol positions on the reels.
- 3 SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on separate reels during Free Games awards 4 extra free games.
- 4 SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on separate reels during Free Games awards 6 extra free games.
- The Bomb Feature cannot trigger during Free Games.
The Fortune Wheel:
- The Fortune Wheel is triggered randomly on any spin.
- The wheel will spin and if it lands on the MINOR, MAJOR or GRAND sections of the wheel, it will award the respective jackpot.
- All jackpots are fixed jackpots based on the total bet. If the total bet is changed, the jackpot values will be changed.
- The size of the segments on The Fortune Wheel does not correlate to the odds of winning each jackpot tier represented.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.52%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 12/11/2020