This game has 4096 ways, featuring Instant Prize symbols, Multiplying Wilds (up to 3125x) and a Free Spins where low pay symbols can be converted into Instant Prize symbols. RTP: 96.6% The maximum recorded win is x5872 and it happened once in 1.000.000.000 simulated game rounds
- 4096 ways with 8 regular symbols, one Instant Prize symbol, a multiplying wild (substitutes for any symbol, multiplies with its revealed amount) and a Bonus symbol.
- Instant Prize symbol appear with different amounts shown on them. Should the player form a win with these symbols, the prize will be the sum of their shown amounts.
- Instant Prize symbols pay the sum of their listed amount if they land adjacent from left to right.
- Wilds substitute for all regular symbols and will reveal a multiplier on landing. The wild only lands on reels 2-6. Any win the wild takes part in is multiplied by that multiplier. Multiple multipliers are added together.
- Bonus on reel 1, 3, 5. Three Bonus in view trigger Free Spins.
- Instant prizes symbols up to 500x.
Land 3 bonus to trigger the bonus game.
- Land bonus on reel 1, 3 and 5 to trigger the bonus game.
- During the bonus game, low payer symbols are converted to Instant Prize symbols on the reels.
- Before the bonus round starts the player can choose the amount of free spins and low payers converted to Instant Prize symbols, or choose the mystery option which randomizes the amounts.
- Landing 3 bonus symbols in free spin (retriggering +4 free spins) will convert an additional low payer symbol. If there are no more low payers to convert, the game can retrigger once more for 4 extra spins.
- Instant prizes symbols up to 500x.
When triggering free spins the player can choose to start with more symbols converted at the cost of fewer spins, or go for the mystery alternative, in which case the amount of spins and the amount of symbols converted are randomized. These are the choices available:
- 15 free spins with L1 converted to Instant Prize symbols.
- 10 free spins with L1 and L2 converted to Instant Prize symbols.
- 5 free spins with L1, L2 and L3 converted to Instant Prize symbols.
- Mystery: 5-15 free spins with one or many of L1-L4 converted to Instant Prize symbols.
- Free spins are played with the same bet as the triggering spin.
- PayLines - The paylines are numbered starting from 1. Some slot machines activate all paylines by default, and others allow player to select the number of active paylines. The amount of active paylines are displayed on the interface of the game and also the controls used for increasing/decreasing the active paylines, if applicable.
- Pay Table - The player can find this section in the game as '?', 'info', 'help', 'paytable' or under similar names. It contains all the specific rules for this game, including definitions of symbols with its paytables, paylines, bonuses and special features descriptions. Legal info related to the game is displayed here as well. The payouts in the paytables is dynamic.
- Bet settings - Games allow player to choose the amount of coins, credits or money to wager. The player can modify the bet using the controls in the bet section (BET/LINE BET/TOTAL BET). In any case, the total wagered per spin is obtained by multiplying the number of coins selected (1 by default) by the coin value or line bet by the number of paylines selected. The bet level also defines the payouts level, according to the paytable.
- Playing the game. After the paylines and the bet amount have been set, the player has to put the reels in motion clicking or tapping the SPIN/START button (or pressing the space bar on desktop), usually located at the center or right side of the screen. Clicking or tapping this button will start the reel spinning animation, and generate a debit in the player's balance. Once the reels stop, the prizes - if any - will be added to the balance. All wins are displayed on screen through the WIN/TOTAL WIN label.
- Autoplay - The player can use the AUTOPLAY controls, to set a number of spins. This function will start each spin automatically until either something that requires the player's intervention occurs or the number of set spins expires. For some jurisdictions, the autoplay options will include extra settings that allow for an autoplay interruption if the total amount won or lost in that session exceeds a specified amount or if any single win exceeds a specified amount.
- Other controls - The player is generally able to toggle on/off sound, speed, quality of graphics and other settings, using the controls available on the interface of the game. There is also a LOBBY/HOME/CLOSE button that allows player to quit the game and go back to the lobby where you can find the game catalogue.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for for all 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row symbols. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- Simultaneous or coinciding wins on different ways are added and paid.
- Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play
Last modification date: 10/8/2021