- “Mega Flip” is an 18 independent reels, 6 columns slot machine with a connected ways win mechanics.
- A connected way is formed by matching symbols appearing in positions that are in adjacent columns, and one row above, one row below, or in the same row as the previous symbol. All connected ways start from the leftmost column.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) in this game is 96.20%
- The number of rows per column vary. In base game the two leftmost columns have two rows, the two middle columns have three rows, and the two rightmost columns have four rows. In Free spins, the layout is reversed, i.e. the two leftmost columns have four rows, the two middle columns have three rows and the two rightmost columns have two rows.
- Adjacent columns with different number of rows are offset by half a row, i.e. in these cases at most two adjacent rows can be connected.
- Wins are awarded for the longest unique connected ways.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Once a spin has been initiated, the bet amount for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- If a base game spin results in a winning combination there is a chance the Re-spin feature will be triggered, which is indicated by the Re-spin reel.
- During the Re-spin feature, all symbols included in a winning combination are locked in, and re-spins are awarded for as long as new symbols land that are extending the winning combination.
- In case the Re-spin feature is awarded, no win evaluation takes place until all re-spins have finished.
- In re-spins, the win might be augmented by a multiplier. If the first column has been filled with locked symbols, a 2x multiplier is awarded. If the two first columns have been filled, a 3x multiplier is awarded etc., with a 7x multiplier being the cap when all six columns have been filled.
- No Diamond symbols can land during re-spins, and base game re-spins can not be awarded when Free Spins have been triggered.
- Three or more Diamond symbols trigger Free spins. Three Diamond symbols award 8 Free spins and every additional Diamond symbol awards 2 extra spins.
- In Free spins, the reel layout is reversed.
- During Free spins, the re-spin reel is locked in the re-spin position, meaning that a winning combination will always reward a re-spin.
- If three or more Diamond symbols land during Free spins, Free spins are re-triggered. Three Diamond symbols award 4 extra spins, and any additional Diamond symbol each awards 2 extra spins.
- For every Free spins re-trigger awarded, the potential multipliers are increased by 1, i.e. before any re-trigger, multipliers between 2x and 7x can be awarded; after the first re-trigger, multipliers between 3x and 8x can be awarded, and so on.
- In Free spins, the rule for awarding multipliers is also loosened so that any filled columns, regardless of position, award a multiplier. One filled column activates the first multiplier, two filled columns activate the second multiplier, and so on.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to the player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size. (Applicable based on market)
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
How To Play
- Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
- To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
- Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
- While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
- Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
- To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022