About the Game
Viking Runes is a video slot with cluster pays. The game includes:
- 9 regular symbols (3 low pay symbols, 4 med pay symbols, and 2 high pay symbols);
- A Wild symbol that substitutes all symbols, except Lightning Wild;
- 4 Lightning Wild symbols.
6 or more identical symbols in a cluster form a winning combination.
Clusters can’t consist of Wilds only.
Multiple clusters can land at the same time, then all clusters award wins.
Winning clusters are removed from the reels and new symbols drop down to fill the empty positions.
Cascades continue until no more winning clusters appear.
Each cascade increases the number of active Lightning Wilds (up to 4).
All Lightning Wilds randomly change their positions with each cascade.
All 4 Lightning Wilds are active during Free Spins.
All symbols randomly change their position to guarantee a winning cluster.
Runic Shuffle can be triggered in the base game and Free Spins.
Runic Shuffle can be triggered if there are no winning clusters and there weren’t any cascades, during this spin.
Spell of Ancestors
Transforms all low symbols into red rune.
Spell of Ancestors can be triggered only once per cascade.
Spell of Ancestors can’t be triggered if there weren’t any cascades in the spin.
Spell of Ancestors can be triggered in the regular game and Free Spins.
Only one feature can be triggered per cascade.
From 3 to 9 Wild symbols are randomly placed onto the field.
These wilds can be placed only on regular symbols.
Viking Sorcery can be triggered only once per cascade.
Viking Sorcery can’t be triggered if there weren’t any cascades in the spin.
Viking Sorcery can be triggered in the regular game and Free Spins.
Only one feature can be triggered per cascade.
The amount of Free Spins is always 6.
Lightning Wilds have multiplicative progressive multipliers, during Free Spins.
Multipliers are increased for each cascade with respective Lightning Wild (maximum +1 per cascade).
Multipliers are saved between the spins.
Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating them.
Free Spins can’t be retriggered.
|English term||Translated term|
How to Play
- Select your bet level;
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
How to Calculate Payline Wins
- To calculate your total win, calculate all cluster wins and add them together;
- To calculate a single cluster win, count the number of identical symbols in a cluster;
- If six or more identical symbols form a cluster, find the win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols of all cluster sizes;
- Only the highest win on each possible win combination will be paid;
- Simultaneous and coinciding wins are added and paid;
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray;
- Pay Table – Reveal how much each symbol pays out, learn the game features, and receive information on the paylines;
- Game Rules – Opens the Game Rules;
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, volume, check game history (if enabled) and other settings;
- Fullscreen – Enter or exit fullscreen mode;
- Mute – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Bet Level – Changes the bet amount by changing the bet level.
- Bet – The bet value in currency;
- Max Bet – Sets the bet value to the largest available;
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately;
- Autoplay (if available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the Spin button each time. Choose the number of autoplay rounds by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button the second time stops the autoplay;
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step;
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
Space Bar – Press the Space bar to spin.
Enter – Press the Enter to spin.
Return to Player (RTP)
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.2%.
Max win in a single game round is capped at x25 000 bets.
The maximum recorded win is x25 000 and it happened 1506 times in 1 000 000 000 simulated game rounds.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit https://truelab.games/about
In any situation where the replay function is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
This is game rules version 1.2.0, dated 10.12.2020. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at https://truelab.games/contact_us
Last modification date: 6/7/2021