- Prized Panda is played on 5 reels, each 3 rows in height, with 30 fixed winlines.
- Winning combinations run from the left to right across active win lines, except scatter symbols.
- The attraction of this game are The Pay Day prizes. When 3 or more Pay Day symbols appear scattered on the reels, the corresponding Pay Day prize is awarded.
- The Panda symbol is the WILD symbol and substitutes for all symbols, except Pay Day and Red Envelopes symbols.
- 3 Red Envelopes scattered on reels 2, 3 and 4 trigger the Free Spins.
- 3 Red Envelopes scattered on reels 2, 3 and 4 trigger the feature - which rewards 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins radomly
- The free spins bonus in Prized Panda slots can be triggered if you collect three Red Envelope symbols anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4. Trigger the bonus and you will receive 10, 15 or 20 free spins randomly to play, plus a 3x multiplier, meaning every win you land during the bonus will be tripled in value.
- Retrigger the bonus feature for an additional 10, 15 or 20 free spins by collecting another three Red Envelope symbols.
- All line wins are for combinations of kind.
- All line wins are for combinations left to right except scatters.
- All line wins start on the leftmost reel and are for combinations on adjecent reels.
- All wins are on selected lines except scatters.
- Highest win only paid per active line.
- Scatters pay in any position.
- The Panda substitutes for all symbols except Red Envelopes and Pay Day.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Maximum gamble amount is 500x the total bet.
- For higher wins or during autoplay, gambling is not possible.
- The gamble option is disabled by default
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.00%
- The maximum win for a single game is £ 250,000.
Last modification date: 8/4/2020