If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Fortune Rewind is a 5-Reel video slot machine with 20 fixed paylines.
The Wild symbol, also called "Wild Power Cell", substitutes for all symbols (except the Time Modulator Scatter) and can appear on all reels.
During the Base Game, whenever a Wild Power Cell lands on the reels and no winning combination is formed, a feature called "Wild Rewind" is triggered: the background is changed and the reels respin with the Wild Power Cell sticky. This sequence repeats, with additional Wild Power Cells appearing on the reels with each respin, until a win combination is formed.
In Base Game, if a winning combinations is formed with identical symbols, there is a chance that the feature called "Fast Forward" is triggered: the background is changed and the symbols forming the winning combination are upgraded to symbols of the next higher value in order to payout a bigger win. The highest paying symbol is upgraded to a Wild Power cell. Wild Power Cells are not upgraded.
Time Modulator Scatters can appear on all reels. Landing 3 or more Time Modulator Scatters will trigger Free Spins - the Free Spins feature is also referred to as "Time Warp Free Spins". Only HP symbols appear during Free Spins.
During Free Spins, a Wanted Symbol indicator is present outside the reels, next to a Bonus Multiplier. Any winning combination formed with the Wanted Symbol will pay a win multiplied by the Bonus Multiplier. At the end of every spin in Free Spins there is a chance to change the background and the Wanted Symbol. Starting the Time Warp Free Spins with 3 / 4 / 5 Time Modulator Scatters sets the multiplier to x15 / x17 / x20.
Landing 3 or more Time Modulator Scatters during Free Spins adds 5 more Free spins. Free Spins are capped at 40 total spins.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin- Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Spin / Start / Spacebar- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet. Press Spin to begin.
- Stop- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
- Auto adjust bet- Automatically reduces the total bet when starting a new spin, if the balance is too low to initiate a spin at the current bet level.
Last modification date: 10/3/2022