ABOUT THE GAME
Crystal Falls is a 5 x 3 Video Slot with 20 fixed Paylines and a free spins feature
Climb the free spins trail to start the MultiMax(tm) feature
Cascade+ is the name of the mechanics used in both the main game and free spins section of Crystal Falls.
- Each winning combination on all 20 paylines for each spin is paid to the winnings meter
- All symbols involved in the payline wins are removed from the game window leaving empty spaces in their place
- Once they are removed the current position on the free spins trail is increased by one position
- The symbols that are above the now empty spaces will drop to give a new complete game window
- If dropping these symbols creates any new wins on the paylines then the process repeats. Line wins are paid, trail position is increased and the symbols drop to fill in the new empty spaces
- Once there are no new wins in the game window the main game is complete
- If the cascading of wins moved the player far enough up the free spins trail then the free spins feature is awarded with the number of free spins that correspond to the players trail poisition
The free spins trail position is reset at the start of every new game.
MULTIMAX(tm) FREE SPINS
The number of free spins awarded will be 7,10,12,18 or 25 depending on the current trail position. Free spins are played at the lines and bet of the triggering spin.
Free spins uses the same Cascade+ mechanics to award wins and to climb the free spins trail to increase the players current remaining number of free spins. The free spins trail is reset at the end of every free spin.
The free spins feature also includes the popular MultiMax(tm) mechanics.
- Each of the 5 reels has its own independent multiplier at the top of the reel
- The inital value of each multiplier is X1
- Each wild that appears during each free spin will increase its corresponding reels multiplier by 1
- Every payline win awarded gets multiplied by the product of all the multipliers whose reels are involved in the win
- Each inpidual reel multiplier is capped at X5 meaning the total win multiplier has the potential to award X3125
- The reel multipliers do not get reset until the end of the free spins feature
RETRIGGERING FREE SPINS
The free spins feature also has its own trail whose position gets increased in the same way as the main games trail, using the Cascade+ mechanics. However, the free spins trail is an improved version making it easier to retrigger and stay in the free spins feature. The amount of retriggers that can be awarded from the trail are 2,7,10,12,18 and 25. This helps the player increase the MultiMax(tm) multipliers by awarding more spins. Due to the exponential payment of the MultiMax(tm) mechanics the longer the player stays inside free spins the bigger the prizes they can win.
The main game has an optional mode named encore. This changes the last two losing spaces on the main game's trail to respin positions. At the end of the main game spin if the player reached one of these encore respin positions then they get an extra respin for free. During this respin the current free spins trail position is held making it much easier for the player to not only win free spins, but win a higher number of free spins. Encore increases the free spins frequency to over double the standard none encore game play. If the player lands on the first encore position and their respin moved them up the trail to the next encore position then they are still awarded a further respin at their new trail position. Encore increases the player's stake by 50% to allow the much improved feature frequency.
BUY A BONUS (if available)
If Buy a Bonus is available (territory dependant) then the player can buy a free spins feature at X100 the chosen stake. The current free spins trail is set to the 10 free spins position and they are given the opportunity to increase the number of free spins via a bonus spin of the reels. If the player wins on this bonus spin then the trail position and therefore the number of free spins awarded is increased using the same Cascade+ mechanics. If the bonus spin did not result in a win then the player will still be awarded 10 free spins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together. Simultaneous or coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up (or two or more diamond symbols), find the win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 2 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- After the free spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the free spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the inpidual wins in collection during free spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound on/off, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines.
- Stake – Displays the current bet and accesses panel to change bet.
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (If Available) – Allows the player to access the Autoplay panel to select amount of autoplays and limits.
- Winnings – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.0% for all gaming modes
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from the interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 2, dated 07/06 2021. To make available any previous version.
Last modification date: 11/15/2021