Welcome to the Buffalo Blox™ Video Slot featuring Gigablox™.
ABOUT THE GAME
Buffalo Blox™ is a 20 line, 5 x 4 Video Slot featuring Free Spins, Coin symbols and other features.
- Watch out for colossal symbols landing in view on every spin.
- Have up to 4x4 colossals land in view for potentially epic wins.
- Any symbol paid can be a Gigablox™ symbol.
- Guaranteed Gigablox™ on every spin.
- Coin symbols can be Wild.
- On any spin if 6 or more Coin symbols land in view it pays a prize.
- During Free Spins 4 or more coin symbols are needed to pay a prize.
- Win up to 2500x bet with 20 coins symbols during Free Spins.
Getting and Playing Free Spins
- Free Games are triggered with 5 or more scatters in view.
- The scatter symbols are shown as Diamonds. When the player lands in 5 or more these are converted to reveal either 1 or 2 Free Spins per diamond. The collective total is the amount awarded to the player.(the minimum amount of Free Spins awarded is 6)
- During Free Spins only 4 coin symbols are required to make a prize.
- Watch out for even more Buffalo symbols during Free Spins.
- Retriggers are available during Free Spins with any diamond in view.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table - find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the ways to win.
- Game Rules - opens the rules of the game.
- Game History - if this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Options Tray - players can view the paytable, read the game rules or look back over their play history.
- Sound Toggle - turn the sounds on or off.
- Exit Button - exits the game and returns the player to the main menu.
- Balance - displays the player's account balance.
- Win - displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Bet - displays the current bet.
- Bet Value - changes the bet size by changing the bet value.
- Autoplay (if Available) - players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Spin Button - places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Return to Player
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.1%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 10/4/2022