Grand Junction: Mountain Express
5-reel 50-line slot
To play the game:
- On the entry screen, press CONTINUE to start the game.
- The game is played with 50 lines.
- The total bet is equal to 10x coin value.
- To open bet settings, press the COIN button and then press – or + to choose the total bet.
- Press SPIN to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulated winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable.
- Line wins can form on any payline and must appear on adjacent reels, from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. Line wins are multiplied by your coin value.
- Scatter wins can form from symbols in any position. Scatter wins are multiplied by your total bet.
- For information on paylines, press i and scroll to PayLines.
- To open the paytable, press i.
- To navigate the paytable, swipe the screen.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press the back arrow button.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Wins can only form on active paylines except Scatters.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel except Scatters which pay ANY.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The Wild symbol is the LOCOMOTIVE. The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the TUNNEL symbol and the Grand Junction symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
Free Games Feature:
- When 3 or more TUNNEL symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Free Games Feature is triggered.
- 11 free games are awarded.
- During free games the reels spin automatically.
- The free games are played with the same bet that was placed on the spin that triggered them.
- During the free games LOCOMOTIVE symbols and TRAIN DRIVER symbols may be stacked.
- During the free games, any 3 or more TUNNEL symbols will award an additional 11 free games.
- During the free games, the Grand Junction Feature can be triggered.
Grand Junction Feature:
- When 5 Grand Junction symbols land simultaneously anywhere on the reels, the Grand Junction Feature is triggered.
- There are two stages to Grand Junction Feature; stage 1 Hold and Spin Bonus and stage 2 Bonus Game.
- 3 or more Train symbols collected during the Hold and Spin Bonus advances play to the Bonus Game.
Hold and Spin Bonus:
- 9 free spins are awarded.
- Each Coin symbol that lands during a free spin is held for the remaining free spins.
- Each Train symbol that lands during a free spin is held for the remaining free spins.
- Each Conductor symbol that lands during a free spin awards an additional 3 spins. Conductor symbols are not held.
- At the end of the free spins, all Coin prizes are added to the total win and if 3 or more Train symbols are collected, play advances to the Bonus Game.
- Coin prizes are 1x, 2x ,3x or 5x total bet.
- 3,4,5 or 6 Train symbols collected during Hold and Spin Bonus awards the Mini, Minor, Major or Grand Bonus game respectively.
- 1 free spin is awarded.
- Each reel will reveal a Number of 3,4,5,6,7 or a Train symbol.
- At the end of the free spin, each Train symbol will animate to reveal either 8, 9 or 10.
- The numbers added together across all five reels determines the score and the resulting prize amount according to the meter above the reels.
- Maximum GRAND prize value = 2000x total bet
- Grand Game prizes can be 130x, 300x, 600x or 2000x total bet.
- Maximum MAJOR prize value = 500x total bet
- Major Game prizes can be 50x, 75x, 125x or 500x total bet.
- Maximum MINOR prize value = 100x total bet
- Minor Game prizes can be 25x, 45x or 100x total bet.
- Maximum MINI prize value = 20x total bet
- MINI Game prizes can be 10x or 20x total bet.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.16%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the spin will be automatically completed, and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 4/6/2023