About Reel Splitter
- Welcome to Reel Splitter, a video slot featuring Reel Split Re-spin and Free Spins.
- Reel Splitter is a video slot with 4 reels, 3 rows, and 81 Ways.
- During the base game, Ways pay if 3 or more of the same symbol appear in succession in any position on the reels, from the leftmost position to the rightmost according to the PAYTABLE.
- A win is calculated by multiplying the symbol win multiplier from the PAYTABLE by the total bet.
- Only the highest win per Way is paid.
- Simultaneous wins are added.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Free Spins symbols.
- Wild symbols do not appear on the leftmost and rightmost reel in the base game and the Free Spins.
- It is not possible to trigger the Reel Split Re-spin and Free Spins in the same spin.
Reel Split Re-spin
- The Reel Split Re-spin can only be awarded in the base game.
- When a win with 4 symbols in succession is awarded, there is a chance that a Reel Split Re-spin feature is awarded.
- During the Reel Split Re-spin, an additional reel is added between the second and third reel.
- Only the additional reel will spin, all other reels will be locked.
- If one or more symbols on the extra reel creates a winning combination, a win is awarded according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Reel Split Re-spin feature increases the Ways from 81 to 243.
- It is not possible to trigger Free Spins within Reel Split Re-spin.
- The Reel Split Re-spin cannot be triggered by Free Spins symbols.
- During the base game, 3 or 4 Free Spin symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger Free Spins.
- 3 Free Spins symbols award 8 Free Spins and 4 Free Spin symbols award 16 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played with 5 reels, 243 Ways, and Both Ways.
- During Free Spins, the middle reel is a Stacked Wild.
- The Stacked Wild contains 3 locked Wild symbols.
- During Free Spins, wins are paid if 3 or more symbols appear in succession from the leftmost position to the rightmost or the rightmost position to the leftmost according to the PAYTABLE.
- The last bet placed in the game is used as the Free Spins bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
- Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
Game Terms Translations
*The following table is only applicable in a language other than English
|REEL SPLITTER||REEL SPLITTER|
|REEL SPLIT RE-SPIN||REEL SPLIT RE-SPIN|
|BOTH WAYS||BOTH WAYS|
|FREE SPINS||FREE SPINS|
|BIG WIN||BIG WIN|
|MEGA WIN||MEGA WIN|
|JUST FOR THE WIN||JUST FOR THE WIN|
|EPIC WIN||EPIC WIN|
|Spin Button||Start the game with the current bet size as displayed in the bet field. Clicking or tapping anywhere on the reels during a spin displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
|Bet Settings||Change the bet size by the up and down arrows or by selecting a value directly.|
|Autoplay Settings||Select a number of spins to auto play by the up and down arrows or by selecting a value directly. Start and stop the Autoplay by pressing the spin button.|
|Bet field||Displays the current bet size.|
|Balance field||Displays the current account balance.|
|Win field||Displays the pay in a winning round.|
|Menu Button||Expand or collapse the game menu.|
|Sound Settings||Turn sound on or off.|
|Paytable||Displays the payout tables of the game.|
|Lobby||Navigate back to the Casino lobby.|
|Banking||Navigate to the Banking pages.|
* Each game has different options and Autoplay settings. Some of these may not be available in the game you are playing.
Return to Player (RTP)
- Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
- This game has an RTP of 96.02%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020