5-Reel 20-Line Slots
The objective of Leprechaun's Luck is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- All 20 paylines are permanently active.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol appears anywhere on reels. During the main game, it can stand for any other symbol except SCATTER symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by WILD symbol standing in).
There are 3 SCATTER symbols in the game.
The POT OF GOLD SCATTER in the game is the Pot of Gold symbol. POT OF GOLD SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously during main game trigger the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus. More information on the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus can be found below.
The FREE SPINS SCATTER in the game is the Leprechaun symbol. FREE SPINS SCATTER symbols landing anywhere on reels 2, 4 and 5 simultaneously during main game trigger Free Spins. More information on Free Spins can be found below.
The WISHING WELL SCATTER in the game is the Wishing Well symbol. A WISHING WELL SCATTER symbol landing anywhere on the middle reel during main game triggers the Wishing Well Bonus. More information on the Wishing Well Bonus can be found below.
Note: SCATTER symbols have no payout of their own.
Whenever the FREE SPINS SCATTER symbol appears anywhere on reels 2, 4 and 5 simultaneously during main game Free Spins will be triggered.
The Leprechaun will award you a random amount of Free Spins when the feature is triggered. The Leprechaun will blow smoke from his pipe that will form numbers. These numbers are the amount of Free Spins awarded. This will happen a random amount of times, with all smoke numbers being accumulated. The Leprechaun will then jump across the reels. Every position he lands on will become a locked wild for the entirety of Free Spins. During Free Spins, an enhanced reel set is used for a higher likelihood of wins. All SCATTER symbols are removed from the reels during Free Spins. Free Spins will be played automatically after the Leprechaun jumps on the reels with the same number of active paylines and line bet as on the spin that triggered the feature.
WISHING WELL BONUS
Whenever the WISHING WELL SCATTER symbol appears anywhere on the middle reel during main game the Wishing Well Bonus will be triggered.
The reels will be replaced by the Wishing Well Bonus screen when the feature is triggered. A bucket will descend down the Wishing Well. As the bucket descends down the well, it will collect cash prizes. There is no interaction required for this bonus. Once the bucket reaches the bottom of the well, all cash prizes collected will be awarded and the bonus will end. If there is a pile of gold at the bottom of the well, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. See the Progressive Jackpot section below for more information.
RAINBOW OF WEALTH BONUS
Whenever the POT OF GOLD SCATTER symbol appears anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously during main game the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus will be triggered.
When the Rainbow of Wealth bonus is triggered, the screen will transition to show the rainbow trail with prize multipliers. The bonus is played by spinning the bonus wheel. Press the SPIN button to spin the wheel – a pointer then moves across the numbers 1-6 and the collect position. The background colours of the 7 positions will also cycle through the 7 colours of the rainbow. The background colours will then stop so you can see the colour you would get for landing on each of the sections. The pointer will then slow down and stop. The colour it stops on will be lit up on the rainbow. All colours start unlit. If the colour it stops on has already been lit then it remains lit (doesn't get turned off by getting the same colour again, you just don't get an extra colour lit). The number the pointer stops on will be the number of spaces you move along the trail. The bonus round will continue until the pointer lands on the 'Collect' position or you reach the last value at the end of the rainbow. Your winnings will be your total stake multiplied by the final value you stop on along the trail. You only get the winnings at the end and so it does not matter which positions you stopped on along the way to get to that end position. If all 7 colours of the rainbow get lit then you win the Progressive Jackpot. See the section below for more information on the Progressive Jackpot.
The Jackpot in the game is a progressive that is accumulated by all Casinos offering the Leprechaun's Luck game. A small percentage of each bet is added to a common pot. The greater part of this contribution is used to form the progressive Jackpot amount, and the other, smaller part, contributes to a seed, which is the minimum amount of money guaranteed to be won by players of the game.
There are 2 ways to win the Progressive Jackpot in Leprechaun's Luck. If a pile of gold is at the bottom of the well in the Wishing Well Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. If all the colours of the rainbow are lit up in the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
EUR 20,000 (or its equivalent in other currencies)
Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each bet goes into the Progressive Jackpot):
1.59% (0.06% to progressive pot and 1.53% to seed pot)
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||There are 2 ways to win the Progressive Jackpot in Leprechaun's Luck. If a pile of gold is at the bottom of the well in the Wishing Well Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. If all the colours of the rainbow are lit up in the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.|
Win requirements (what you need to do to qualify for the Progressive Jackpot):
Play the Leprechaun's Luck game.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the Casino.
- If 2 players win the same Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part, and the second player will win the seed along with any progressive amount that was accumulated in the time between the two Jackpot wins.
- Imperfections in Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual jackpot wins
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the Casino), you will be notified of it by the Casino.
- When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 86.42% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the jackpot contribution is 88.01%.
Last modification date: 12/30/2020