Jokers Luck Deluxe
HOW TO PLAY
PLAY MODE, BALANCE AND CASHPOT
- You can play the game in either FUN or REAL mode.
- In fun mode, you are playing just for the fun of the score. In real mode, you are playing with money from your real money balance.
- Your balance is shown in the BALANCE box both in fun and real mode.
- Your wins are displayed in CASHPOT (except for the Top Prizes that go directly to your balance). Press Collect to move your wins from Cashpot to Balance.
- Your Bet amount is displayed in the BET box. To set the bet amount, use the ‘-’ and ‘+’ buttons in the BET box.
- The bet amount can be changed only when the CASHPOT is empty.
- Click and hold the SPIN button for continuous spin. Release to stop.
- When CONTINUOUS SPIN is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped, the reels spin faster and the game results are displayed faster.
Alternatively, use the space bar.
displays Autoplay options.
access Game Settings, Help and Paytable.
- To select the number of autospins, use the AUTOPLAY options panel.
- Pressing the OK button initiates the AUTOPLAY session. Pressing the CANCEL button closes the panel.
- CASHPOT UP TO box displays the autoplay Cashpot limit. Once the Cashpot limit is reached, the Autoplay stops. Use the ‘-’ and ‘+’ buttons in the CASHPOT UP TO box to adjust the Cashpot limit value.
- Top Win is a maximum win of all towers.
- When Autoplay Mode is on, the game will play until the selected number of autospins is played or until you turn it off or until the Cashpot limit is reached.
- The number of remaining spins is displayed on the AUTOPLAY button.
- You can end the AUTOPLAY session earlier by pressing the AUTOPLAY button.
PAYTABLE AND PAYOUTS
- The game has 3 reels.
- The paytable is displayed above the reel.
- The winning gold symbols can land on the reels as singles, doubles and triples, increasing the corresponding tower’s progress by 1, 2 and 3 levels accordingly.
- The CASHPOT displays the sum of current highest level wins of each tower.
- Pressing COLLECT moves the money from the CASHPOT to the balance and switches all towers to stage 0.
- A game round begins when the player presses spin and continues until they collect the Cashpot or the Red Joker lands, resetting the towers and Cashpot to 0.
- Once all levels of a tower get highlighted, each time the corresponding single, double or triple symbol lands again, the 1x, 2x or 3x the top prize for this tower is awarded accordingly. Top Prize amount is not added to Cashpot and goes directly to the Balance.
- During the game, as the player completes tower levels and accumulates winnings in the Cashpot, the probability of landing the Red Joker, the RESET symbol, increases.
- The maximum win per game round has an upper limit. For more information see the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section.
NOTE ON DISCONNECTION
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in to the casino again. Once you have reopened the game, you will be able to continue playing from the point where the game was disconnected.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The average RTP (return to player) is 94 - 97% based on user strategy.
Version date: 2021-03-05
Last modification date: 8/25/2022