Book of Mrs Claus
About this Game
- This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations. l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- This game includes 10 paylines.
- The number of paylines played is fixed. l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels. l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline. l Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
l Each spin played costs a total bet amount. l The total bet is based on the initial bet placed on each payline played. l The initial bet is the number of coins multiplied by the coin size.
- Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- The total payout is the sum of all payline wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded. l Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- The Wild symbol is a Wild and Scatter symbol. l Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Wild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline combination.
- The Wild symbol is a Wild and Scatter symbol.
- Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels.
- This feature is available in base game only.
- A reel can be respun multiple times. l After each spin, any reel can be respun at an additional cost. l The respin cost is calculated separately for each reel. l The cost per respin does not indicate a greater or lesser chance of winning. l Only new winning combinations that are formed as a result of the respin are paid. l All wins are awarded once the feature is complete.
- This feature is not available after completing a Free Spins feature.
- This feature is not available after the bet is changed. l This feature is not available before the first spin of the game is played.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger this feature. l 10, 12 or 25 Free Spins are awarded respectively.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels retrigger Free Spins.
- An expanding symbol is awarded randomly at the start of Free Spins.
- This is the Original symbol.
- This is the Expanded symbol.
- Wild cannot be awarded as an expanding symbol. l Symbols only expand when they will complete a win. l Expansion pays on top of ordinary Free Spin wins. l Free Spins play out automatically. l All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature. l Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- Stop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin. l Bet: Displays the current total bet. l Win: Displays the most recent win.
- Quickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin. l Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- Credits: Displays the current balances. l Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value.
- Balance: Clicking the Credit area will display the current balances. l Bet: Clicking the Bet area will display the option to change the current bet.
- Win History and Statistics: Clicking the Win area will display the Win History and Statistics.
- Sounds: Enables game sounds.
- Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- Banking button: Displays the banking page.
- Settings button: Displays the game settings.
- Paytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- Home button: Exits the game.
- Open Menu: Displays additional game options.
- Close Menu: Closes the menu options.
- Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- Sounds: Enables game sounds.
- Credits: Displays the current balances.
- Win History and Statistics: Displays the Win History and Statistics.
l Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value. l Coin Size: Sets the coin value. l Coins Bet: Sets the number of coins to bet.
- Quickspin: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Intro Screen: Enables the intro screen at startup. l Sound Settings: Allow you to choose which sounds to turn on or off. l Graphics settings: Allow you to adjust the graphics level.
Win History and Statistics
- Wins and session statistics can be viewed in the game. l Statistics only apply to the current game session. l Statistics reset to 0 when the game is exited.
- Game Results: Displays the number of games played during the current game session, the length of your game session, and the average number of games per hour. l Highest Wins: Displays the 3 highest win amounts during the current game session. l Recent: Displays the 5 most recent wins during the current game session. l Top 5: Displays the Top 5 all-time wins.
l Graphics settings allow you to adjust the graphics level. l Basic: Optimizes overall game performance for lower spec machines. l Enhanced: Provides the full user experience with animations.
- Sound settings allow you to choose which sounds to turn on or off. l Game Sounds: Controls console and spin sounds.
- Win Sounds: Controls sounds for winning combinations and sequences. l Background Sounds: Controls background music.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game. l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed. l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Return to Player
l The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time. l This value is fixed and does not change. l This game has an RTP of 96.31%. l The RTP with respins is 96.50%.
Last modification date: 5/4/2022