Ways of the Genie Thundershots
6-reel 20-line slot
To play the game:
- On the entry screen, press PLAY to start the game.
- Press - or + below TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
- Press SPIN to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- All wins shown in the paytable are relative to the current bet.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press AUTO PLAY, and then select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins are displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP.
- To open the paytable, press HELP.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the paytable and return to the game, press EXIT.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Wins can only form on active paylines.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
- During the Free Games feature, the reels increase to 7 symbols high, paying from 64 ways to up to 117,649 ways.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Lamp symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
- Wild symbols only appear on reels 2 to 5.
- 3 or more Lamp symbols in view awards Free Games:
- 3x Lamp symbol – 8 Free Games.
- 4x Lamp symbol – 12 Free Games.
- 5x Lamp symbol – 16 Free Games.
- 6x Lamp symbol – 20 Free Games.
- During Free Games the reels increase to 7 symbols high paying from 64 ways to 117,649 ways.
- Curtains are shown on each reel. At the start of each Free Game, curtains move to a random height.
- Any win on the reels will cause the winning symbols to explode after paying out, and new symbols will cascade down to take their place.
- Each new wave can create new winning combinations.
- Each time reels are involved in a win, the relevant curtains on those reels will raise up by one position to reveal more symbols.
- Prize pots above the reels are awarded when the corresponding curtain is fully raised. Prize pots include:
- Cash wins
- Multipliers – applies to subsequent cascades and Free Games. Does not apply to pot wins.
- Extra Free Games
- Once won, prize pots return for the next Free Game.
- Free Games cannot be retriggered during Free Games.
- Magic Lamp feature cannot trigger during Free Games.
- 2 Lamp symbols in view awards Magic Lamp feature.
- A random prize is awarded from the following:
- Free Games
- Win Spin – reels spin again to deliver a guaranteed win.
- Mystery Spin
- On any spin of the game, including Free Games, a Mystery Spin may activate.
- Mystery symbols are added to the reels.
- All Mystery symbols that land in view will transform to the same symbol.
- Mystery symbol can transform into any symbol except Lamp symbol and Wild symbol.
- Thundershots™ can be won in Free Games from the Thundershots™ pot, when the relevant curtain is fully raised. Thundershots™ will play after Free Games has completed.
- Thundershots™ can also be won from Magic Lamp, as one of the random prizes awarded.
- Press the spin button to spin the Thundershots™ wheel, or press and hold to make the wheel spin automatically.
- Prizes on the wheel consist of cash wins, extra Thundershots™ spins, and free games.
- The first time you land on a feature segment, you will win the feature, which will be played at the end of Thundershots™.
- Landing on the same segment again will increase the multiplier you play the feature with by one.
- During free games, the Thundershots™ feature can be won again.
- Nothing is awarded for landing on an empty segment.
- The outcome of any spin is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.48%.
- The RTP value is the theoretical return to player, calculated by dividing the total winnings by total amount bet from 1000000000 simulated game rounds.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the portal, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 10/6/2022